Chapter Twenty Three

// <3 <3  Final part of Arya's Transformation (BLOOD MOON)

Arya's POV

Two minutes later, I pulled away from Lessie, feeling a bit breathless at how amazing that was. "I love you." Lessie told me, "I love you too." I told her back before I moved away from her and sat down in front of Edna, cross legged. I was covered in sweat and blood, but I didn't care. "Let's have a cold shower together. Just us." Edna told me, before I nodded and started to follow her into the bathroom. I followed her into the bath tub and watched her turn on the shower. She really did mean it. Suddenly, she turned around and placed her lips against mine, deeply and passionately as she was unable to control herself. "You are too attractive..." she complimented me during our make-out session under the freezing water pouring down on us. 

I pushed her against the wall, showing off my skills and managed to slow down the kiss to a stop. She bit her lip with her fang on purpose, making me feel fuzzy inside. It was amazing. She was amazing...but I had to calm myself down before I literally go crazy. 

"I'm sorry for getting carried away. I know you are new." she apologised, before I turned the water temperature up to warm. I then began to feel sick, causing me to bend over and vomited out Lessie's blood. "SHIT!!" Edna yelled, causing Lessie to rush in, moving the shower curtain across and gasped at what she was witnessing.

"Lessie, it's okay, I think the mixture of our blood is making her sick...so just let her puke it out and we can try again..." 

I then collapsed, hitting my head on the wall on the way down.