Magic

Warnings: Smut, bondage.
Work count: 1108

Summary: Sirius being a power bottom. Remus is a simp.

Remus's POV:

I was sitting on the floor next to my bed with a book in my hand and a far off mind. I sometimes switch positions when I'm reading for an extensive period of time and for the moment I was currently resting on the floor with my back against my bed.

I was peacefully enjoying my book when I heard a small clattering noise. It sounded like the clinging of metal.

I looked down at my legs when I felt a movement and realized it was the belt buckle of my pants.

I stared down at the metal buckle as it was magically being undone by some unknown force. My book was still in my hand, my eyebrow raised as it was undone and then within an instant completely pulled out from the loops of my pants entirely.

At this point I was very confused and the next thing that happened caught me off guard. Before my mind could register what was happening my belt wrapped around my wrists and was tying my wrists to the post of my bed from where I sat.

"What the f-" I started before I was cut off.

"You impressed, moony? I've been practicing." Said Sirius flirtatiously from across the room.

He was referring to his wandless magic which he had been practicing for months now and I rolled my eyes at my ridiculous boyfriend. "Yes that's very good, now knock it off."

Sirius smirked from across the room and I knew he wasn't untying me anytime soon. "And why would I do that?" He said, now flirtatiously crawling over to me on his knees.

He was looking me dead in the eye and my heart faltered at the sight of him. He could be extremely vulnerable when he wanted to be but he could also be frighteningly intimidating at times. Sometimes it felt like a dream just when he looked at you because how could someone so beautiful be paying attention to me? He was very gifted in many factors and he was well aware of his beauty and the effect it had on people. It was almost a weapon of it's own and it was currently being used against me and all my rational thoughts.

He had this almost animalistic look in his eye and once again, using his wandless magic, spread my legs so he could crawl in between them.

"What the hell are you doing Pads? I was trying to read." I said in a very shaky voice.

"Practicing." He said whispering in my ear. My pants slowly started to unbutton as Sirius nibbled at my ear and neck, causing me to gasp out a moan. I could feel him smirking as he worked his magic on me.

My shirt buttons also started to undo themselves and soon both my shirt and pants were completely undone.

"You look so pretty like this Moony." Said Sirius, running his hands up and down my bare chest teasingly. He bit his lip while looking me up and down before making eye contact with me. I was sure my face had gone red by now and I tried my best to control my breathing.

He leaned in close to me, so close our lips were touching but he didn't kiss me like I was expecting. Instead he brushed his lips teasingly against mine and smiled when I frustratedly tried to lean in and kiss him but was stopped by my restraints.

"Do you want me to kiss you moony?" He said, his voice laced with so much lust that made me almost whine.

"Yes Sirius, for fucks sakes, yes."

He smiled mischievously at me and I had to blink at him through my lust filled gaze. I didn't know what he was going to do next but it wasn't what I expected and definitely not in the place I expected.

"As you wish my love." He said before yanking my pants down even further along with my boxers before taking my cock in his hand. I gasped in surprised and then moaned immediately after.

My mouth was hung open in both shock and pleasure as he lowered his head down, still with his signature smirk on before he kept to his promise and did start kissing me. Very teasingly and very slow.

"Fuck Sirius. Please, just-please!" I whined, tugging at my arms uselessly.

I looked down at him and he licked a strip teasingly, his eyes connected with mine before he took me into his mouth.

I moaned and threw my head back as he moved his mouth up and down my length at a steady pace.

He kept doing this until I was on the brink of coming before he pulled off and I whined. "Sirius,"

"Shh, I'm not done yet." He said as he sat up once more. I groaned and threw my head back once more, not used to the teasing and while I was busy sulking I wasn't paying attention to Sirius as the next moment he sunk down on top of me and we both moaned in unison.

"I love you Moons. You're so perfect." He said as he gripped my hair while beginning to ride me.

"mhm," Was all I was able to respond as he bounced on top of me and yanked on my hair like a lifeline. He was letting out the most alluring sounds as he used me to fuck himself and I was losing my mind at the sight of him. How was he so fucking hot?

"You like this Moony. Do you like it when I use you?" He asked looking me straight in the eye, almost as far gone as I was. "Y-yes" I muttered through a moan and he smiled pleased.

"You're so gorgeous love, I wish you could see yourself." He said before sucking a mark on my neck.

"mn, c-close." I managed and I felt him nod from where his forehead rested on my shoulder.

He pushed himself down on top of me once more and I was coming. He looked up from his position in the crook of my neck to watch me and I didn't have the mental capacity to be insecure about it as ecstasy ran through my body. Within a few more seconds Sirius followed suit and he collapse on top of me with a pleasured cry.

His arms were wrapped around my neck, still inside of him as we both sat there, panting.

The belt fell and my arms were released. I wrapped them around Sirius's waist and held him close to me.

"You really are getting good at that.' I said, still out of breath.

"What the magic or the sex?" He asked through heavy breathing with a chuckle.

I shrugged. "Both." I said with a small playful smile. He smiled back warmly.

"Love you moons."

"Love you too, you crazy mutt"