[24 - No Water?]

Percy

I wake when I feel a towering presence above me.

My eyes snap open and before I even dare look at the intruder, I raise my arm, creating a water sword and I hold it to the intruder's neck. The man raises his arms instantly in a surrendering position, and I could almost feel his heartbeat burst out of his chest.

Everything happens within a few seconds and it's all a big blur, I don't even register who the intruder even was. "Jesus, Percy! Let him go!"
Another man yelled at me from my right. The voice was oddly similar. I look at the man swiftly, not wanting my attention to be off of the man in front of me and I pause when I see Joe dawdling around the kitchen.

I turn back to the man in front of me and I sigh when I realize who it was. I let go of the water sword and it dissipates in the air before it hits the floor. "Percy!" Barry said, aghast.

"Have you ever heard of knocking? You know, when a person raps their hand against a door-" I point at the door, and Barry and Joe follow my gaze before looking back at me with an exasperated look.

"Percy, I know what knocking is. And for your information, I did knock. Like, a dozen times."

"Oh! Okay, so you guys just broke in!"

"Yeah! Do you realize how hard it took to find you? When Joe told us the whole story of how you escaped, good job by the way, we went crazy looking for you! Joe said something about some strawberry company but when I checked Long Island, you were nowhere to be found!"

"So how'd you find me?" My hands crossed along my chest, my eyes bore into his.

"It was only until Cisco found security footage from the restaurant across the street of you walking to your apartment this morning!" Barry points to the pizzeria across the street. They're pizza was pretty stale and I'm pretty sure I've seen rats scurrying there, but besides that, the owner is nice.

"Okay, so now what? You suddenly believe me all of a sudden after bashing me and need my help trying to find a killer who I suspected all along? You know, Joe wanted me to stay," I point to Joe who just stood there awkwardly. "He said he'd help convince you guys of my innocence. However, I didn't want to, because I knew there was no point fighting for something knowing that they wouldn't end on my side."

Barry sighs and gives me an apologetic look. "Well, when you put it that way. . ."

"What made you change your mind, anyways?"I let my fingers run through my tangled mop of hair and I walk towards the kitchen while Barry talks. "You didn't seem very forgiving when I last saw you."

"Percy, he really is sorry," Joe sets his hand on my shoulder but I just frown at his touch. I know I previously said that I wanted to help Barry if he were to ever come back. However, it's harder to do so now. I mean, we can't go back to the way things were without talking things out. And I'm not exactly the best at talking things out.

"I will apologize a thousand times and if I need to apologize more, I totally will. I really just need your forgiveness and your help."

I didn't know how to reply, so I simply ignore him and I turned the conversation into something else. "How'd you figure out who the Reverse Flash was?"

Barry gives me a mournful look before starting. "Cisco's been getting these—these visions. And one of these visions was him confronting Wells and then Wells killed Cisco. Cisco came to us and after a little more research, we found out who he truly was."