[38 - I Save the World (Again)]

Percy

We didn't even have a minute of peace before more chaos began to ensue. Where the wormhole once was, something began to grow. It started out as something small, a little blue flame. But the flame grew larger and larger by the second. "Guys?" I said, my voice laced with concern. I scramble away from the growing wormhole. The ground began to shake beneath my feet, and then it felt like the entire world was shaking with me.

"I shut down the wormhole, I don't know what's happening," Caitlin said to us from the speakers, her voice wavering.

"Well, it seems to have reopened! We need to get out of here," Cisco replied.

The ground shook more violently than ever, I could've mistook this for an earthquake. I saw Barry finally stand up and run to Iris who still clung to her fiancé's lifeless body. "I'm not leaving him," Iris shouted over the booming noise the wormhole was creating.

"We gotta go, honey. I'm sorry," Joe gently hugs her from behind. Iris reluctantly lets her father pull her away. I watched as the broken shards of glass began to fly into the wormhole. Everything in the room was getting pulled in, even myself. I could feel something tugging me, trying to pull me back. But I managed to resist the pull and run to the back of the room. Barry ran everyone else out of the room right before everything got sucked in the wormhole.

I lingered around just a little longer, watching as it sucked everything inside, even Eddie's lifeless body. I couldn't help but feel remorseful.

I knew I had to get out of there right this instant, but when I turned to open the door, I got swept off my feet and started getting tugged towards the wormhole. I cursed and tried to scramble away, but the force was too strong. I tried to cling to the floor but there was nothing for me to grab. I was slowly getting sucked into the vortex. But before I could get any further, Barry grabbed me and ran me outside where everyone else was.

Outside was even windier than it was in the other room. And although it was mid-August, I was freezing cold. Not even my hoodie kept me warm in this harsh weather. The strong wind blew the hair in my face, causing me to push it aside every two seconds.  I think I need a haircut now more than ever. I was too distracted by the hair in my face to even see what my friends were looking at. But when I finally laid eyes on what they were so astonished at, my jaw fell wide open. "What. is. that." I asked, pointing an accusing finger at the thing in the sky.

High up in the sky, the wormhole that was in the room from before seemed to have grown larger and larger. It was pulling in everything inside it. Flashes of light sparked every so often in the wormhole, causing the world the rumble.

"So that's what we didn't want to happen," Cisco said, examining the singularity in the sky. I remember them using that word to describe it before.

"What's it doing?" Iris asked. I turn to her and noticed her face was tear-streaked.

"Feeding, I presume," Caitlin replied. Iris looked back at her with a disgusted look in her eyes. "A singularity won't stop, ever. Not even after the earth is gone."

The sounds of people's screams began to fill my ears. Although S.T.A.R. Labs stands isolated from most of the other buildings, I was able to hear the chaos that was happening around us. I looked around me, noticing car's were crashing, people running as fast as they can to get as far as they can from the singularity.

I saw all types of things being pulled into the singularity: papers, benches, bicycles. I can't believe we caused this to happen. We need to fix this before the singularity grows even larger than it already is and swallows up Central City.

"I'm afraid the accretion disc has already assembled," Caitlin noted out loud. We all looked at her in confusion.

"What?" I ask, clueless as to what she said.