interactions- 1

Heather POV.

"Heather, wake up" who is this..

" Heather!" whos arms am I in...

I open my eyes slowly and see a broad chest, I look up with a blurry vision and see blue eyes looking back at me, dirt blond hair sharp jawline covering his face a bit. He looked more down, now I was able to see his full pale-white face at me with his almond lips curled up in a cheeky smile.

I blink a couple of times and stretch my hands and yawn. " heather, it's almost time for school", I frown then look back up,

ah, it's him.

" Alex" I whisper. I get up fast and look at the time, I freeze and frown looking back at him with my eyebrows scrunched together. "I still have thirty minutes Alex!" I yell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather would often sleep with Alex, it wasn't a strange thing between them. When Heather was five she would get scared in the middle of the night.

Max, Heather's father would work night shifts along with Hannah, Heather didn't have anyone else to go to. She would try to go to her brother Joseph, but he was a deep sleeper and wouldn't wake up.

One night she walked to the house next to her to see if she could sleep with Yennifer or Thomas.

Heather was very attached to Yennifer and Thomas since Yennifer, Alex's mom, was very sweet towards her, and Thomas, Leo's father,  was a second father to her.

when Heather was 5- years old, She went to Yennifers' room but saw Steph curled up on Yennfiers chest. with shaky hands she slowly walked away holding the teddy bear in her hand on the verge of tears, that is when she heard noises coming out of Alex's room.

Heather was scared and tried to not scream putting her teddy bear close to her when suddenly the door swung open,  Alex walked out with a phone in his hand.

heather stepped back and fell to the floor with tears streaming down her face. From the thud noise of heather falling Alex looked up and his eyes went wide " don't tell mama" he gripped the phone in his hands which were his mother's, Yennifer's phone

Heather, too scared to say anything looked at him with tears streaming down her soft cheeks. Alex looked at her and walked towards her slowly smiling, and questioned " scared?" she looked at him and nodded slowly.

He smiled and grabbed her hand helping her stand up, Alex looked at her, wiped his small baby hands across heathers small cheeks saying " it ok, whenever you scare sleep with me. Mama says I am a strong boy so all bad stuff not come to me" the small child smiled with confidence. Alex grabbed heathers hand and led her to his room, made her climb his bed, tucked her next to him, and hugged her going to sleep.

Ever since then, Heather always ran to Alex when she would get scared, or not able to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" you take forever to get out of bed, plus mom is making waffles so have some before the animals in this house eat it all" Alex says getting up running his hands threw his hair looking around the room for a shirt.

" you got more big " I look at his body and scan his chest looking bigger, and his abs more in shape, I look back up at Alex looking down at me holding a shirt.

He looks at me, then suddenly the side of his lips curls up in a confident smile, he puts both of his hands up flexing his biceps.

Oh lord, here he goes again. I mentally facepalm myself.

" I know right, with this I will be able to beat anyone up in the boxing ring, and I weigh more than Leo too now," he says with a smirk that shouts he is very proud of himself.

I shake my head and get up to go to the bathroom, I grab my toothbrush and start to groom myself.

"I have after-school boxing practice you can come to watch me or go home by yourself " i hear Alex from his bedroom to his attached bathroom that I was in. I come out nodding " ill think about coming," i say walking out of his bathroom while patting a towel on my face.

I put the towel down and walk out. "alright breakfast is done the stack of waffles is right there, eat it with whatever you guys want," Yennifer says then sits next to Alexander placing her head on his lap, tired.

I walk down the stairs and smile at the smell of waffles, I rush towards the kitchen and then suddenly stop.

There he is.

I stand straight and see Leo sitting on the chair near the kitchen counter table eating his waffles while typing on his laptop.

I always wonder what he is doing on his laptop. If I ask him will he tell me? he never tells anyone... Maby this is a chance to interact with him a bit.

I smile confidently and walk over to the kitchen grabbing a plate " good morning" I speak out, I could feel my cheek heat up.

Leo looks up at me with no expression then back at his laptop " hm, mornin" he says in his deep raspy voice.

At least I got a welcome... I smile adding waffles to my plate then turn to grab some maple syrup, " what are you doing on your laptop?"

I ask him with all the courage I have in my body while trying to act as natural as I can. " work." he says bluntly not even sparing a glance at me.

What did I expect...

I look up at him while holding the plate with waffles in, I suddenly smile while looking at his side profile

no matter what, you always tend to catch me in you.