sudden- 27

Leo POV

Brown hair. Light brown when the sun touches it. Soft pale skin with the most beautiful freckles. Naturally pink lips that keep pouting every now and then.

I smile while looking at Heather from my window. There she is sitting on her desk while scribbling for the past thirty minutes.

She groans and crumbles the paper for the fifth time tossing it behind her. I Chuckle at the sight and shake my head.

God. What is she doing to me.

She looks up and her eyes catch mine. Her cheeks start glowing red. I love the effect I have on her. She smiles lightly waving at me.

I tilt my head staring at her lost in her beauty. She gets up and opens her window sticking her head out of it looking at me. I chuckle and open mine as well.

" Hello!" She yells her voice. I smile and wave in return.

She stares at me for a bit and then opens the window wide. She takes a step on the window climbing out

What the fuck is she doing....

She grabs the side of the window balancing herself on her feet.

She's going to fucking fall like that. Without realizing my body reacts and I am the one climbing out the window. I keep my eyes on her to watch each of her movements.

She climbs out and climbs to her roof trying to sit down slowly.

Oh god, she's an idiot....

my idiot.

She goes to sit when her feet slip and she screams.

My eyes go wide and I jump from my roof landing on her roof. Gripping on her window for a hold I grab her fast pulling her tight on my chest.

" What the fuck Heather!" I yell

She wraps her arms around me looking down and then up at me. I grab her pulling her up on the window

" Get inside" she climbs inside and so do I shutting her window and locking it.

" Sorry" I look at her fidgeting with her hands. I grab her hands and kiss them

" You scared me. Dont do that. It's not safe at all."

She chuckles while playing with her hands. I frown looking at her.

" It was funny" she smiles with the most beautiful fucking smile and laughs with her musical voice.

How can someone suddenly pull your heart in such a way? Make you question your entire existence. Make you question your morals. Make you a complete mess. I am becoming a mess under her and I dont know what to do.

" Why are you staring at me?" She interrupts my thoughts. I look at her and grab her cheeks in my hand which fit perfectly like a puzzle piece. I lean down and place my lips on hers.

God how soft they are...

I slid one of my hands on the back of her head and deepen the kiss while she squirms under me. Her small hands make it to my arm holding onto it.

I pull away and stare at her eyes and looking at her tomato face. The effect I have on her makes me crazy.

I don't know how and I dont know when. But I am falling in love with her.

Heather slides her hands on my chest sliding her hand up and down from my chest to my core. if she continues this it will be hard for me to control myself.

i grab her hand fast keeping it on my chest while breathing heavily.

" are you okay?" Heather asks worriedly