Feeling-20

" where are we going" I ask softly while looking out the window of his jeep as he drives.

It's been two hours since I left the hospital leaving Alex behind. When Leo put me in the car I was silent processing everything that happened. Now it's been two hours and I have no idea where Leo is taking me.

I look over at Leo and see him focused on the road. I slightly blush at the concerted face he has while he drives.

" We are going somewhere far away from here," Leo says in his deep voice.

I blush slightly " j-just us?"

"Well is there anyone else in the car," he says with a chuckle. I smile and shake my head.

After an hour goes by Leo stops his jeep in front of a small village, I frown looking around.

Small houses everywhere, they look more like cottages. Small open stores with bakeries and restaurants. This looks like an olden-time peaceful village.

My eyes go wide at the sight of the mountains in the back making the scenery look beautiful. I look over at Leo with a gasp.

" This is a small town hidden away from the world. They don't accept strangers but they know me. I come here when I wanna run away. There's no wifi signals here or any type of network" he speaks while staring at the village

I look at him then back at the village " it sure is a place to disconnect from the world" I whisper.

Leo gets out of his jeep and so do I. As soon as I land on the grass the fresh air blows through me. The scent of flowers with a mix of the bakery makes it all so perfect. As if it's out of a tinker bell book or something.

It could be tinker bell.

I walk to the fence and see an old man standing. He looks up at me then at Leo who's standing beside me. His lips curl up as he stands.

" oh, Leo. I've missed you so much" the old man speaks. His hair white, face wrinkled. He bends down a lot, I think he has a back issue. He smiles big which makes him look adorable.

Old people when they smile look like a kid and so youthful. They say a person acts like a kid when one there a kid of course and two when they are old. Since they remember their past more. It is always heartwarming to see them.

" it's been a while indeed Mr.Richard" Leo says in a polite voice

" Hi! I'm Heather!" I smile big sticking my hand out. The old man looks at me for a brief moment then smiles back shaking my hand. " hello little one"

" This is my friend. We will be here for a bit" Leo says while locking his car. The old man looks at Leo shocked. I frown at his reaction he then gently smiles and open the gate.

" go ahead, children." He says warmly, I walk inside with Leo behind me.

What was that reaction?

I smile running to the town and to the bakery smiling big. " oh my god" I look at the muffins with water drooling in my mouth.

I reach for my pocket but gasp relaxing I don't have my wallet on me.

Leo comes from the back and tosses a coin to the woman grabbing the muffin and giving it to me.

I look back then up at Leo. He looks down at me. our faces so close.

" here eat it," he says bringing it near my mouth. I open my mouth and take a bite.

My eyes go wide looking at him. " this is amazing" I smile big looking at Leo who's also smiling.

His smile. He should do that more often.