Help- 31

Heather POV

I wake up moving my sore legs around hiding my groans. I move my body to the right and look at the clock that hangs on Leo's room.

3:45am....why the fuck am I up so early...

I turn my body and look at Leo asleep peacefully. A smile grows on my face while staring at his beautiful features.

I could look at this man for so fucking long and never get tired.

I lean towards him and plant a soft kiss on his adorable looking nose.

I love him.

I slowly move out of the bed, removing the sheets off my body. The cold air touches my skin making me have goosebumps everywhere. I frown and look down with sleepy and tired eyes and find myself full...naked...

Oh my god

I look around and see Leo's shirt on the floor. I bend down fast and grab it throwing it over me.

His shirt covered me all the way down to my knees. This is better.

I smile putting my hair up in a messy bun walking out the door slowly and as quietly as I can.

I'm thirsty I need me some water.

I slowly make my way down trying to push the pain that's aching in my core and thighs away. If I knew I would be in this much pain I'd tell Leo to put water beside me before I went to sleep or I would grab it before...I mean, thinking back I don't think I could have asked or there was any time for me to ask such a thing when we were omg stop, Heather...

I grip on the metal silver steel railing of the stairs using it as support, making my way downstairs from the marble black steps.

His entire place consisted of black and marble themed. All dark no color.

I wanna put some color in this...no wonder why he is always so dull. If this is where he is most of the time besides his room...well his room is also all black...

You know what they say about the color of your room presents your personality and affects your mood as well. He really needs some color in his life.

I step on the floor from the last step, which seemed like I ran a mile... I think I need my medications.. the last time i took them was before the date... i haven't taken my night once which is why my body is weaker than usual.

I sigh then look around and see my purse placed neatly on the kitchen counter along with my phone.

Did Leo bring it from the restaurant after I fell asleep?

I slowly make my way to the long kitchen island table which also consisted of black marble themed.

I grabbed my phone and saw twenty miss calls from Alex...

Oh god....

I grab my phone fast and send him a " I'm safe and with Leo" text.

I feel horrible to have him worry...

I look through my miscalls to see if mom ever cared enough to ask me where I was.

None...

It's Alex, Ash, Jack...and a couple of text messages from Alex's and Leo's parents asking for my safety.

Other parents that aren't even mine my blood care so much about me than my real blood parents. shit hurts..

I sigh, pushing those thoughts away before I start crying and placing my phone down, walking to the fridge for some cold water. I open the fridge and find it...empty.....

What the hell does Leo eat here...

I flinch when I heard a heavy footsteps behind me. I turn my head fast and see no one.

It might be Leo...

" L-Leo" I whisper softly. In this pin drop silence even my whispers seem like a shout.

I clear my throat looking around for something to hold when I don't hear Leo's voice.

A pan that rested on the side of the sink is what I saw as a weapon in my head.

I make my way fast and grab the pan in my hand gripping it.

I look around the kitchen walking out of it to the living room.

There's no one...was it all in my head?

I take a deep breath and start walking back to the kitchen. I stop in my tracks when I feel a rough hand slid on ny mouth tight and one on my waist gripping me againt his back.

Who the fuck is this.

I try to move from his arms trying to scream to get help from anyone. I use the hand that had the pan holding and swing it to the guy behind me but his hand moves from my waist to my wrist gripping it so hard making the pan fall from my hand.

I look up at the guy and see his dark black eyes looking down at me. Fear crawled on my entire body.

I don't know this man. I only have a shirt on. No undergarments. Leo. Where's Leo

I tear up as he picks me up taking me towards the door

I bite his hand causing him to groan pulling it back and this time I took my chance to scream with all I got.

" Leo!" I scream loud but get interrupted with the black eyed guy slapping me across my face hard making me falling the ground.

He picks me up fast and runs out where many guys are standing near the elevator.

I try to get out his grip but my body started to feel weaker. The medications.

" Heather!" Leo loud roar echos in my ear. I look up and see him shirtless with black sweatpants on.

Leo help me

He runs after me but gets punched by the many guys standing around the elevator. ten to one is never a fair fight. how the fuck will he get to me.

The black eyed guy presses the elevator button and gets in fast while I try to get out his grip ignoring the pain my body is causing me with each move.

With all the energy and force left in my body, I kick my leg forward placing my feet between the elevator doors for it to avoid the sensor to close the door. I bite his hand one more last time and harder this time making him let go of my Mouth. I look at Leo and see him fighting all the guys by himself.

" Leo! H-help!" I scream, getting up with almost no energy in my body to run to him, but the black eye guy pulls me by my hair and punches me hard.

Everything started to go black and the last thing I heard was Leo's scream calling my name out.

——————————————-

HEYYYY!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL