Dark- 25

i take a deep breath and prepare myself for the oncoming lecture that i was about to get from my mother and father.

i slowly step away from Alex's hug and step aside looking at my mother. she looked mad. she didn't look worry but she looked mad.

she walked towards me looking at me i looked away to avoid eye contact.

slap.

" Hanna!" Kenny yelled at her running towards me pulling me away from her. i stayed still shocked by what she had just done.

i know she is mad at me for running away and getting involved with something i shouldn't have but how could she just slap me without asking an explanation from me.

" do not interfere Kenny. this girl put her fucking life on the line for a stupid game and then ran away! she deserves more than a fucking slap now get the fuck away from my way!" my mom yells back at kenny storming her way towards me. Alex grabs my arm and pulls me towards his chest covering me.

" stop it and don't lay a finger on her." Leo's rough and cold voice spoke out.

everyone's head turns towards Leo in shock and confusion.

he grabs my hand pulling me from Alex. i look at him just as speechless as everyone else.

" i took her with me. she didn't run away. so if you have anyone to blame. blame me." he pulls me behind him glaring at Hannah with his cold expressionless face.

" why are you trying to protect her. since when the fuck do you care about anyone in this house Leo Smith!" hannah makes her way towards Leo

" you dont need to worry about that" he glares at her not breaking eye contact

" I'm her mother."

" and i dont give a fuck."

" enough! Leo you cannot be disrespectful to your elders!" Yennifer comes between them both.

" Alex take Heather to her room" Leo says while still keeping eye contact with my mom. i gulp tugging on his shirt to get his attention but he had all his attention to my mother. He looked scary. His eyes were dark his facial features became sharper than before. I wanted to stop him but I was scared of him at the same time.

" no Alex you will not! she can not keep hiding behind you guys! how many times will she be behind Alex's wings and everyone else's!" my mom screams and i start to panic.

Her loud voice always scares me. In fact anyone raising their voice scares me. As If something horrible will happen. As if I will be beaten or killed. It sounds dramatic but I don't know why something in my body doesn't take it and it makes me want to run away.

" shes useless by herself! and worse her fucking sickness which never seems to fucking get better"

sickness that never seems to get better.....

I look up at my mom in disbelief.

" Hannah!" Kenny scream echoed in the house and with that there was silence for a couple of moment before Leo broke it.

" i wonder who fucking gave her this sickness" Leo stepped toward hannah and i tug on his shirt to keep him back but my strength is nothing compared to his.

" Leo!" Alex yells at him to stop.

" who fucking did this to her hannah?" he lowered his voice

" l-leo dont blame m-my m-mom" i managed to whisper out.

" why shouldn't i when she is the one who gave it to you." Leo pulls his arm from me. Yennifer runs in front of Leo to stop him from walk any further to my mom

" when she is the fucking one who consumed drugs on fucking pourpse when she was pregnant with you to get rid of you but you never fucking did!"

I step back a little and look at Leo confused

What.....

" Leo!" Yennifer, Alex, and Ash's voice in synch yelled.

i look towards my mom confused. why isn't she yelling back? why isn't she arguing and saying for him to stop talking such bullshit lies.

" m-mom?" i whisper with a crack in my voice

i felt a hand on my wrist and i knew it was Alex. i turn towards him and shake my head

" its a lie right?" i whisper to Alex but he grabs my cheeks cupping them

" Heather come with me okay lets go upstairs and sit down alright" i push his hands away from me and step back

" i dont want to sit down i want the fucking truth. somehow you knew?" i look around at everyone and no one was looking at me everyone had their head hung low.

" all of you knew?" i whisper scoffing

" h-hone-" Kenny came towards me but i stepped back shaking my head. my vision started to get blurry.

"m-m-mom say something" i breath heavily looking at her

" is this why i dont get better?" i grip my shaky hands into a fist

Leo turns and looks at me. i look at him with tears streaming down my face.

" H-Heather it isn't like that i didnt know i was pregnant with you" mom speaks out not looking at me.

" dont fucking lie. you did it for nine months straight" Leo hisses at her.

i take a shaky breath and nod lightly.

" thank you mom" i whisper and turn walking out the house shutting the door behind me.

no wonder why she never looked at me or took care of me all this time. she was never there for me and didnt even pay attention at the hospital visits i would have. she found them a nausious. I've always been one. they all took care of me out of fucking pity.

i opened my bedroom door and walk inside sitting on my bed

i dont even know what to feel right now. sadness? anger? i dont know. how do i face my mother after all that? how do i face anyone after all that?

i grip my head as a pounding headache kicks in. i look down at my hands that have been shaking out of anxiety. i shut my eyes and take deep breaths to calm down my anxiety before it goes out of control.

Control yourself Heather. Get it together!

i slowly move from my bed coughing miserably. I feel liquid on my hand and pull it away from my mouth. I look at my hand and watch blood dripping from my hands on the sheets

fuck i haven't taken any of my medication

i try to my move shaking body to the medication drawer, i stand up but my legs gave out and i slammed on the floor.

the door swings open and i move my head up a little and see Alex running towards me

" Heather!" he grabs me carrying me fast placing me on the bed. he looks at all the blood and runs grabbing a towel and my medication towards me. he wipes the towel on my mouth to clean up the blood and puts the medication in my mouth grabbing water fast helping me drain the medication down.

" slowly Heahter. slowly" he whispers stroking my cheek

i look at him trying to even out my breath

" deep breaths Heather deep breaths." he makes me sit up a little.

" Heather" Leo runs in pushing alex off grabbing me in his arms

" what happen ?" he frowns stroking my cheek

" did she take any of her medication?" Alex glares at Leo

" i dont know" Leo looks up at alex.

" i-im okay" i sit up but Leo grips my waist to his lap " stay here princess" he whispers pecking my forehead.

" princess......what the fuck" alex says looking at us
———————————————-
don't forget to vote!!!!