I'm yours.- 29

Heather POV

i stay still staring at Leo's blue eyes not knowing what to say after his confession. i feel Leo start to pant heavily gripping my shoulders and digs his face back in my neck inhaling my sent as if its some sort of drug to him.

"L-Leo" i slid my hands to his shoulders before he pulls away fast rubbing his face with his hands.

"i-im sorry" he clears his throat " i-i-uhh give me a minute okay stay right here" before i get to say anything he runs inside and to the restroom area.

what the fuck just happened. his confession got me off guard. never did i know that i could make Leo felt that way for me. or he could feel that way for me. he likes me....for me...he likes me. he confessed his heart out and his desire to touch me.....oh wait....is that why..

i look up at the restroom door through the glass wall separating the balcony and the inside.i walk out of the balcony and towards the restroom section. i stand in front of the men's restroom door and take a deep breath placing my hand on the door.

its okay its just Leo inside no one else. i just wanna make sure he is okay. he looked in pain when he ran away.

i clear my throat and push the door lightly peeking inside. there i see a mirror and a reflection of Leo splashing water on his face. as if his face is on fire.

whats wrong with him.. what should i do..should i call an ambulance?

i bit my lower lip, looking down thinking of what option to choose from to help him. i look up at Leo again and see him stand straight drying his face from a paper towel on the side. Leo tilted his head towards the floor with his eyes shut and takes a deep shaky breath in and his body vibrates a little. I hear his shaky growl making me more concerned for him.

he is not okay i am calling an ambulance.

i look down and slid my hand in my pocket to reach for my phone when Leo's groans louder which interuppts me. i look up fast and see his hand on his chest gripping his shirt. his hand then slowly slides down to his private area and he wraps his hands around a hard thing that seems to be poking out from his pants making a mountain like shape. i frown my eyebrows and see him rub his private region from where a groan mixed with a moan exacped his lips.

wait a second...........

no..fucking...way.

i have read many books about a guy getting something called as " hard" when he gets horny.

is Leo.....horny....

i gasp when i see him slid his hand under his fabric and touch himself. he throws his head back with his eyes closed and his mouth slightly opened where noises that no one should hear escapes his mouth so smoothly. And so beautifully.

What am I thinking..snap out of it Heather!

i gulp getting a sense of heat run over my body. i grip my legs closed getting the weird feeling that i once got at the cottage while being with him.

what if i do...what he did to me...maby that could help him...

i look at him biting his lip with his head still back. he run his free hand through his hair touching himself even more.

his eyes closed. his teeth that are biting his perfect lips will for sure bleed If he keeps on biting it hard. his jaw that is sharper then a knife right now. his neck that looks so fucking kissable. his adam apple moving up and down with every glup that he takes after he moans. his chest which is almsot fully exposed showing his tattoos that look unrealsticly hot on him. Props to the tattoo Arties and props to God for making his body look so perfect.his viney yet muscular arms where one is gripping the marble sink and the other shoved in his pants as his hand does unspeakable things.

He looks fucking sexy right now.

i have to go in. i have to help him.

i slowly open the door a bit wider which made the door make a squeaky noise stopping Leo from his act, now looking at me.

he shoves his hand out his pants fast taking a deep breath looking at me with shocked eyes and his face a slight tint of red.

" H-Heather, what the fuck are you do-" he stops his words suddenly and scans me tilting his head.

" were you spying on me?" he says in a low raspy voice and a smirk forms on his lips.

" w-what n-no" fuck heather that isn't what your suppose to say...say you heard him groan and your here to help him...........

with that act?

oh shut up. I cuss my internal thought

" i-i want to help you" i take a deep breath after realsing those words from my mouth. Leo looks at me with confusion then a shock waves through his expressions.

" Heather your okay. I'm okay" he says then turns on his heels to go to a stall

some sort of feeling rushed through my veins causing me to run fast behind him catching his arm which caught him by surprise.

"i-i want to" i whisper looking into Leo's shocked eyes.

i take a deep breath and slowly move down sitting my knees on the cold tile floor of the bathroom and staring at his budgle. i move my hand up to the hem of his pants slowly.

You got this Heather. He helped you you help him.

when Leo grabs my hand pulling me up from my knees looking into my eyes.

" if you are going to give me the pleasure of sucking my dick it isn't going to be in the bathroom princess." before i could say something to him Leo carry's me off my feet holding me in bridal style making his way out. i grip him and frown

"l-leo where are we going" i look into his eyes which seem to be fighting a battle.

the elevator door opens and Leo walks in while still holding me

" you can put me down" i whisper to Leo.

" a princess doesn't walk when the prince is there" he smiles pecking my forehead. i blush hard at his choice of metaphor and giggle a little.

the elevator door opens and Leo walks inside a huge fancy apartment.

"w-where are we...."

" this is my place" he says while walking up on black,marble steps

"all of this...." i say in utter shock

" the entire building" he says nonchantly

before i could ask him a million question he open another door and walks in to a huge bedroom. i gasp and look at Leo but get interrupted with his lips being smashed on mine within a second of being in the room.

i grip Leo's shoulders as he slides his tongue in my mouth and explores it as if he owns every single part of it.

i grip his cheeks returning him the kiss while he walks and places me on the bed without breaking the kiss. i hear shuffling noise and fabric being moved. i open my eyes and see Leo shirtless. His unbuttoned shirt gets thrown to god knows where.

Leo pulls away looking at me and my eyes go wide before i cover them fast along with my face earning a chuckle from Leo.

i feel Leo coming between my legs and my dress slipped all the way up to my stomach. i gasp grabbing my dress to lower it but leo standing between my legs would not help it come back to my knees.

" its okay princess. i love every part of it" he grabs my hands and pin it above me causing my dress to flip back up leaving my lower part undressed with just my underwear on.

————————————————

This chapter became very long so I divided it into two parts. Enjoy :)