Hiccup- 22

Heather POV

I wake up rubbing my eyes groaning from the slight headache.

Sometimes I get headaches when I wake up I'm not sure why but for some reason I do. I think it's probably because how I don't take my medication on time.

I sit up rubbing my eyes and adjusting my blurry vision.

I look around watching the room that I was in. I look down and smile at the blanket that was on me.

He made me comfortable. 

I giggle at the thought of his care and slowly stand up on my feet walking to the kitchen.

I look around and found some eggs and flour.

Pancakes it is.

I smile softly humming to a song moving around making pancakes.

The kitchen was cozy. In fact, this entire place was cozy. I'm in love with it.

I place down pancakes on two plates. On one plate, the pancakes covered in strawberry jam. I cut up some strawberries and placed them around the pancakes. I turn, grabbing the black coffee I brewed and placing it on the small two-person dining table.

" morning"

I jerk my head up to the raspy voice and smile gently looking at Leo rubbing a towel on his wet hair. my eyes trail down from his face to his body. He was shirtless with just black sweatpants on.

Please don't stare at him.

I gulp with my eyes glued to his chest, I examine his tattoos that were trailer from one side of his chest down to his sleeve and to his fingers. There were a few on his abs as well and one on the left of his v-line.

" you like what you're staring at?" I heard his voice making me jump out of my fantasy. I look at him then away, with my cheeks red, and try to speak fast. "Y-your food i-is ready!" I say while looking at his food and then rushing back into the kitchen.

I hear him chuckle as he pulls the chair sitting down.

" Heather" he calls out I turn and look at him. He has a confused expression on his face.

" yes?" I walk to him a little.

" how do you know I like strawberry jam and black coffee" he looks up at me with his eyebrows arched together.

" o-oh I-I just made a guess " I don't look at him fidgeting with my hands.

" Heather look at me when I talk to you" he says in a calm voice. I look up at him and he leans back on the chair and moves it with his feet making room between him and the table spreading his legs patting his right lap. " come here" he whispers.

My eyes go wide and my cheeks heat up.

He looks at me nodding and I slowly walk up to him standing between his legs. He grabs my hand and pulls me making me sit on his lap.

" tell me" he says while grabbing a fork and making a bite on the plate. " how do you know" he grabs a slice of strawberry with his pancake bringing it to his mouth.

" I-I would always see you put s-strawberry jam and slices of strawberry on your pancakes ever since we were kids. A-and you always have a black coffee in your hands every morning." I say while moving my legs back and forth staring at my hands.

" if you don't have your black coffee then you get moody" I trail off. He looks in my direction and I snap my mouth shut. " o-oh that's not what I meant!" I put my hands up in surrender and shake my head nonstop.

He looks at me placing his fork down on the plate. He rests his elbow on the table and rests his head on his hand looking at me and chuckling. " I get moody?" He looks at me placing his other hand on my back.

" w-well a little bit" I tilt my head to the side trying to not smile.

He grabs his fork again and brings a bite near my mouth. " oh it's okay I have my plate in the kitchen I'll get it you eat yours" I say smiling.

He presses my waist a little, and I suddenly flinch and gasp. He shoves the fork in my mouth as my mouth opens. I look at him and shake my head earning a smile from him

Oh god, his smile.

I look at him narrowing my eyes at him then suddenly chuckle. I grab a napkin to wipe off the jam from the corner of my mouth when he grabs my hand putting it down. I frown looking at him.

He leans in and licks the jam off the corner of my mouth pulling away.

I look at him with my eyes wide. He casually looks at his plate and eats his food.

Hiccup.

His head snaps towards me. My eyes go wide.

Hiccup.

I put my hand on my mouth as my face heats up even more.

He laughs looking at me. I jump from his lap and run to the kitchen hiding my face in my hands.

Oh god. Why do I always hiccup when I get flustered.

——————————————————

Thank you so much for reading !!! Please don't forget to vote it really helps me out and share my story please!! 

I hope you guys are liking it so far!!

I would also love to see your comments! And what you guys think about it!!

Thank you so much !! See you in the next chapter!!!