What?- 32

Heather POV

" let her be in here" a voice rings in my ears

" tie her up" another voice echos.

I feel my body being lifted and getting tied around with some sort of rope making my wrist hurt.

open your eyes, Heather you need to get out of here. you need to go back to Leo and help him. he is probably not okay how could he fight so many people at once?

I groan opening my eyes a little and seeing the dark setting around me with shadows. it smells like blood in here. I look above me and see a light hanging down from the ceiling right on top of me.

where the fuck am i

I shake my head trying to get my vision to clear up and look at the three men in front of me. all three of them were in suits. two of them standing and one sitting on a chair looking right at me.

black eyes.

its the guy who kidnapped me

" wake the fuck up already" I hear his voice growl loud making me flinch.

I see one of the guys standing coming toward me with a bucket and he dumps it at me.

the water hit my face making me gasp for air and shake my head coughing a bit. I look up and see my vision getting a slight bit better than before.

"w-who are y-you" I try my best to not be scared by him

the black-eyed guy leans towards me. I go to move my hand to push him but realize I am tied up to the chair....fuck

" nice to meet you, I'm Enzo" his thick Italian accent mixes with his English in a low tone. his breath hits my nose, making my nose scrunch in disgust. his breath smelled like cigarettes.

" a-are y-you g-going to kill m-me?" I whisper out, panting heavily. I don't think I am breathing heavy right now because of fear....my body is shutting down and I need my meds for me to keep my body working before it collapses.

Enzo looks at me deeply and moves his chair closer to me. i lean back on the chair, squeezing into it trying to get as deep in the chair as I can.

" unfortunately, i have to" he touches my cheek, and I throw my head back, scrunching my nose from his disgusting touch

only Leo can touch me.

"w-why i don't even know you"

" you know something and that something is dangerous. since the guy who is supposed to be giving you drugs and is supposed to eventually kill you is now in some sort of childish mixed-up feelings towards you. and because of that, now I have to take matters into my own hands." he says in a bored tone.

psychopath

"w-who? and I don't know anything. heck, I don't even know you!" I yell a bit, confused as fuck as to what he is saying.

" you saw a murder. something you weren't supposed to see" his voice sends chill down my spine

I frown my eyebrows in confusion.

murder?....what?

"I swear I know nothing about it. please let me go" tears roll down my cheek in fear

" ill make you remember since your going to die anyway" he gets up, grabbing a gun out from his pocket, making my breath hitch

don't look at the gun, don't look at the gun.

" a year ago, you went on an adventure and followed a guy named king. You rode in your little bicycle. It was a garage, and you snuck under a car watching a murder happening" he summarizes it, for which my head starts to hurt.