No- 34

Leo pov

It's me. I hurt her. I almost killed her. Her body is fucking up because of me. I'm the fucking reason.

What the hell do I do? In the thought of keeping it all a secret, I fucking hurt her. I became so fucking selfish. The women who I fucking love. Yes, love. Is slowly dying because of me.

I walk down the hospital hall staring at the ground while thinking nonstop about the choices I've made with her.

How can I tell her that I'm the one who has been hurting her? I'm the reason for her health to go over to the worse how the fuck do I let her know that without her hating me? I don't want her to hate me. God, no, I can't bare that. I love her too fucking much to let her go like that.

She was taken away from me for a couple of hours by fucking Enzo. I shot a bullet right through his head for hurting her. How dare anyone lay a hand on her.

I grip my fist, getting the urge to slam my fist against something hard until my hand breaks. That's what I deserve. All the fucking pain is what I deserve. To hurt Ivy to hurt such a fragile person.

My thoughts get interrupted by someone pulling on my shoulder and pushing me hard against the wall. I groan slightly and look up to see Alex glaring at me.

Fucking great, just what I needed.

" What did you do." He grabs my neck choking me. He is full of anger.

I grab his hand pulling it off me, but that doesn't stop him he ends up throwing a punch at me.

I taste blood in my mouth and look at him. I deserve the beating. I hurt my Ivy.

" What did you do Leo She was on a date with you. She was perfect before she left what the fuck did you do to her" his yells echos in the hospital hallways and I just stare at him.

" I didn't do anything" I try to shut the matter and walk away, but he grabs me back again.

" then how did she become like this." his yells echo in the halls and I just stare at him.

I should tell Heather the truth. It's better for her to hear it from me. I will tell her the truth and apologize. With that, I will let her be. of course I can't let her go and the thought of her hating me is a nightmare but I have to for her that's the only option. she deserves so much more than a fucked up person like me.

Alex punches me one more time before storming away making my cheek feel numb one minute and then hurt like hell the other. He's got some power. I deserve it.

my phone vibrates, and I reach for it sliding it open and answering the call

" boss we took all his men down." one of my men says

" good" I stand straight walking down the hall to the cafeteria

" But boss there's one more thing" I stop in my tracks

" what is it"

" Adrian isn't going to stay still. You broke the contract. He will come after you and probably Heather as well. We need to be prepared" I could sense his nervousness in his tone. I take a deep breath before speaking

" prepare everyone." I hang up walking towards the cafeteria rubbing my forehead with my tattooed arm

there's a contract that was made a very long time ago when my gang and the others would keep fighting to kill each other ruthlessly. in LA there are top five mafia gangs. Ace, Adrian, Enzo, Martinez, and Leo. the gangs are the name of the leaders that lead them hence my name. Adrian is upper in charge he was chosen to be the leader to keep everything in peace. The war we would have would kill many lives, and so Adrian was the one who brought the idea of the contract.

The contract was to end all war and solve the problem by talking rather than killing. And for us to all unite, sharing some parts of our shares and make us strong. we became very strong that other big members from other countries started fearing us. So we all were then named Yuri.

I never liked the idea because I like to work by myself. But the most sensible approach was to join in. if I didn't, then all of them would attack me and I didn't want to kill any more of my men. The contract says we can kill anyone but not the members of Yuri and if we were to kill the members of Yuri then everyone would attack them.

Adrian is the head of yuri, so he gives the missions sometimes. I fucking hate to follow orders, but I have been baring it for very fucking long. he and Enzo came up with the solution to kill Heather, but I said no, and so it was Ace's idea to drug her. And so they did. And so did i.now I regret every fucking part of it.

My love. My fucking ivy is on the hospital bed because of me. I will tell her everything and solve this. I don't know how will i start to explain this to her, but I need to find a way.

I look around in the vending machines taking out some candy for her before I go. I carry some chocolate and sour patch kids walking back to her room.

Go for it, Leo.

I open the door and watch heather looking out the window. The sound of the heartbeat monitor is never pleasing, and I can see that on her face. I take another step in and look around to find her alone.

Why did they leave her alone like this?

I shut the door behind me walking toward her. Ivy turns her head towards me, staring at me, and I can't read her expression.

I take a seat on the chair next to her, take the bag, and place it beside her.

" hey" i whisper

" Hi" she says

I watch the IV in her and take a deep breath.

because of me.

"I got you some candy" I stare at her hand

" thank you" I hear a shutter in her voice, causing me to jerk my head up only to find her have tears in her eyes

no no no

I cup her cheeks fast, sitting next to her

" hey, hey, don't cry why are you crying?" I wipe the tears away with my thumb. For some fucking reason, when she cries, my heart aches as if I'm the one in pain, not her.

" Im so sorry for what happened. I know you are confused about it. You got hurt because of me, and I have no idea how to apologize" I stare at the bruise on her cheek

he's already dead, but I want to do worse to him.

I stroke the bruise staring at it.

Because of me.

I lean in and gently kiss her cheek before pulling her into my arms.

"I am so sorry, heather. No one will ever lay a hand on you ever again. I promise you." I peck her forehead, placing her on my lap.

" does it hurt a lot?" I whisper while stroking my hand up and down on her arm

" n-no" her broken voice comes out, clinching my heart once again.

" Heather, I wanna tell you something" I gulp hard. fucking say it, and let her be. she deserves so much better

"I know" her voice comes out low, and I freeze.

She gets off my lap looking at me with red eyes. Oh god, those eyes. fuck me

" you drugged me."

I stare at her, trying to find words to give the reason I have to give, but my tongue seems to be cut off. I gulp and go to reach for her, but she backs away.

" y-you lied" she whispers as more tears come down her cheeks.

No, no, no, no.

fucking speak, Leo.

" i-ivy-"

" h-h-how could y-you" she breaks out, and her cheeks filled with tears that I never wanted to see.

She's crying she's shaking she's in pain she's miserable because of me. I did this to her.

——————

DONT FOTGET TO VOTE!!!