Confused-15

Leo.

My eyes go wide realizing who's standing in front of me, he looks at me with the same shocked and confused look as I had.

He steps back fast letting my hands and body go, he looks at me with utter shock.

" what the fuck are you doing here," he asks in confusion.

I open my mouth to speak, but my body still shaking violently, I was still scared to say anything out of my mouth, my legs give in as I slid down the door, my body slamming down on the floor I pull my legs to my knees hugging them tightly.

I just want Alex to come and get me from here, I dont know what the hell happened, I just want to be out of here.

Leo takes a few steps towards me and bends down to look at me, I slowly look up at him.

My face filled with tears, my eyes bloodshot red and my body still shaking.

He opens his mouth to say something, but I interrupt him by grabbing onto his hand fast gripping it.

He looks at my hand then back up at me, " look I didn't know it was you, I didn't even know you were here, I was waiting for someone else to show up" he says fast, I look at him, I don't know what to say to him, I thought it was some random guy about to take me and do things with me, but now that I know it's him...why am I not scared of him.

yes, I am shaking right now, I am scared right now, but not from him. why is it that I am not scared of him, I'm scared of the guy who might be still standing outside the door waiting for me to come out to do something or the thought of someone else doing besides Leo doing the things Leo did to me.

I take a deep breath pushing my thoughts out the way and nod slowly, " ill go find Alex" as soon as he stands up I grip his hand tight pulling him starting to shake more again, just as I calmed down, the fear of him walking out of here leaving me alone is even scarier.

" d-dont leave me a-alone" I manage to whisper those words out, Leo looked at me and slowly sat next to me.

" I'm sorry are you scared because of me?" he says in a soft tone

never have I ever heard him talk in such a tone, he's always been the one to not care and walk away, his soft voice, that rare voice somewhat calms me.

I look up at him meeting his dark green eyes, " j-just s-stay n-next to m-me" I whisper out wiping my tears that were not stopping, Leo looked at me and took a deep breath nodding, he reached his hand to the back of his neck scratching it, as if he could be nervous.

I suddenly flinch once I hear the doorknob being turned around, I gulp fast as my eyes shot wide open.

What if it's that guy, no.

I stand out of panic and grip my hands on the door keeping it shut, I lock the doorknob breathing heavily, I turn back and see Leo confused looking at me, " h-help me to keep it shut!" I say breathlessly.

He gets up grabbing my arm and pulling me to him gently, I look up at him crying and shaking out of fear, and he places a hand on my cheek.

My breath hitches.

I look into his eyes, his eyes are different than what they usually are, usually, they are blank. No emotions. This time his eyes speak of concern. Is Leo worried?

I grip his hand tight again which was let loose once he pulled me to him, as I hear someone trying to open the doorknob.

" what are you so scared of?" he questions confused sliding his hand to my back keeping me close to his chest looking down at me.

I look at him trying to figure out a way to tell him about the dangerous, disgusting man standing outside of the door waiting to take me away.

I gulp scared at the thought of things he could do to me.

" Heather" Leo's voice interrupts my thoughts, I look at him

The way he speaks my name, the way my name rolls out of his tongue so beautifully, never did I think my name could be said in such a manner.

Stop Heather, Stop.

Without realizing it, while being in his arms I calmed down a little, my breath started to become more stable and I was able to now stand up.

" there is a d-dangerous guy o-outside" I whisper.

He looks at me and tilts his head, then suddenly his face changes.

It becomes dark as if he's mad.

But I didn't do anything, why is he mad at me, what did I do now.

" Did someone try to touch you Heather?" he asks in a low voice

I look at him and realize, he isn't mad at me. he's mad about a guy touching me? what is going on? This isn't the Leo I know, or anyone would know. Care? emotions? that's not something Leo Smith would do.

I stare at him for a bit then shake my head, with my response his face seemed to settle down a bit.

He let go of me, making his way to the door.

He grabs the doorknob unlocking it making my breath hitch, I open my mouth to scream for him to stop but he acted fast opening the door.

There stood Alex.

Alex looked at me, he looked worried shitless.

My eyes go wide realizing it's him, he looks at my face getting uneasy then at Leo, " what did you do to her" he says in a serious tone, his face sharp now

" Why are her eyes so swollen as if she's been crying!! Why is she shaking! Leo, I swear to fucking God what the fuck did you to h-"

I interrupt his yelling. " he did nothing." I run between them both looking at Alex, he looks down at me not believing my answer.

" a guy tried to come up to me, so Leo grabbed me in the room to help me, Alex he did nothing to me. He helped me" I look into Alex's eyes trying to make him believe my words.

He looks down at me then up at Leo then back at me.

"Leo helped you? that isn't something he would do Heather. Dont try to defend him and tell me the damn truth. What made you like this." he yells angrily.

" he actually helped me, Alex, I was scared real bad from that guy, he took me in this room, I promise you Alex, nothing that Leo did hurt me in any way. He didn't harm me in any way, whatever he did, helped me calm down," I reassure him.

Helped me calm down? the way he touched me? the way he kissed my neck? or the way he held me?

Alex looks down at me taking a deep breath.

" come, ill take you home" he grabs my hand pulling me away from him.

I turn my head and lock eyes with Leo, his eyes still had concern in them, I smile gently and mouth him a thank you, he looks at me then turns his head shutting the door.

I dont understand him, what does he actually feel, Leo who has never shown any care for me, even when I passed out, was mad at me for accusing him.

No care has he ever shown

So why now, why.

Why did he look so worried if someone had touched me?

Why did he back up once he realized it was me?

Why did he pull me to his chest to comfort me?

What are you hiding Leo, why are you confusing me in such ways?

What is in your heart Leo.