Game-16

- a week later-

It's been a week since that incident happened, and I haven't been able to talk to Leo.

I tried to go to his room but he's never there and if he is he avoids me.

Today is game day, the day I have been waiting for and will be able to show Leo how incredible I am, and how I will be able to be on his good side.

I change into my clothes in the boy's bathroom stall, I dont think I will need to wear my wig since I will have the helmet on the entire time I think I will be okay.

I tie my hair and put the helmet on tying it making sure it is in place, I fix my uniform and walk out.

" whoever is ready, make their way to the stadium bleachers, the game will start soon."

I smile at his words, omg its coming near, i dont know what to feel.

I make my way to the bleachers and sit down, i look around and see alex fixing his helmet, i look up and see Leo coming out in the football uniform, he runs his hands through his hair putting his helmet on.

Dont Heather, dont get distracted.

I shake my head and clear my throat.

" EVERYONE POSITIONES" Leo yells.

I get up along with everyone running to my position, i look up at everyone sitting on the bleachers, i look around smiling under my helmet gear and spot my family along with Alex's and Leo's.

They are here to cheer for their kids, even my mom is here to cheer for Jospeh, not for me.

My thoughts shake off as the whistle blows and thats when i realize, the game is started.

My eyes go wide as i see a guy holding the ball running towards me where his goal is, i act fast and run pushing him snatching the ball running fast, oh my god i got the ball, keep going Heather make a goal.

I run fast with all my energy, doging everyone coming in my way, I see Alex and Ash running besides me siganling for me to give them the ball, i look upfront and see a member from the opposite team rushing towards me, i react fast and give throw the ball to Alex.

Alex grabs it fast and speeds his way fast, way faster than me, he gets tangled down by the opposite team member, I can hear his father shouting for him to get up, Ash rushes her way and grabs the ball fast from him running doging everyone making a goal.

I smile big and clap my hands, i look up and see Kenny, Ash's mother screaming with joy, if my mom knew it was me under this mask would she be cheering for me like that too?. She will be mad but be proud of me once she finds out its me.

I need to make atlest one goal.

" BACK TO YOUR POSITIONS" i hear Leo scream.

I run back to my position, but suddenly slow down when a thump pain hit my chest, fuck. Not now.

Its okay, bear it. 

I stand straight taking a deep breath, i look up and look at Leo, i will make a goal for you, no matter what.

The whistle blows and i see Leo rush his way grabbing the ball, he runs down in the speed of lighting throwing anyone who comes in his way, oh god, he's brutal...

People are groaning on the floor that Leo threw, but he seems to not care at all, i look besides him and see two people coming towards him at the same time.

I react fast and run fast to the left side of him, i look at the member of the opposite team jump, my eyes go wide.

I groan loud as he falls on me, i look towards Leo and see him dodge the other member and make his way fast towards scoring another goal, he turns looking at me breathing heavily.

I get up panting heavy groaning, fuck i think something broke for sure, edure it Heather. Endure it.

I stand up and run to my spot when everything starts to get blurry

I shake my head to clear my vision but not nothing seemed to work, i stand in my spot for god knows how long

Now all I could hear was echos

" SAM" Ash yells loud.

I need to move my body. Why cant i.

I feel liquid dripping out of my nose to my lips, i feel a faint taste of blood.

What's going on.

The next thing I feel is the hard floor on my body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faint noises are all I can hear.

My name was called over and over again by different voices.

" heather!" that one sounds like Ash's voice, a bit raspy bit gentle

" Heather!" this one sounds sweeter, softer. This could be Sophia.

" Heather!, Honey!"  that desperate voice, my mother's for sure.

" Heather!!, keep your eyes open!" the deep voice, the gentle voice, with care and love. Alex

I feel my body being moved one second then cold wires being attached the other second, it felt like a movie scene, where within a minute so many things happening.

What's happening to me, I take a sharp breath as I feel extra air coming down my lungs.

" heather" this voice...this is a different voice, the one I heard only one time, the one that makes my name sound so beautiful.

A regular name, that I hear over a thousand times a day and am so used to it, but this voice makes it feel unique.

" Heather." again, this voice again, whose voice is that.....Leo?

Why would he be calling my name, why would he be trying to get me out of this

" Heather" again.

He did it again.

I want to keep my senses open to keep hearing my name from that voice, but I cant everything seems to slowly get quieter

I can't keep myself going anymore, maybe I will rest a little...just a little.