Home- 24

Heather POV

I wake up from a beam of sunlight pouring on my eyes, between the blinds. I rub my eyes and move in the soft sheets. I smile at the comfort, moving my head and nuzzling in the pillow next to mine.

it smells like him

I blush slightly, giggling. I turn my head and open my eyes lightly. I look around and frown at the setting of the room. I sit up a little on my elbows and scan the room

this is not my room...

this is...Leo's room!

I sit up straight fast, grabbing the sheets off me. I suddenly stop looking at my lower body.

All I had was a shirt on which was too baggy to be mine and...just a pair of underwear.

my cheeks heat up to red and embarrassment takes over me. I hug my knees fast gasping.

wait....last night...

my eyes kept getting wider when the flashback of last night play in my head. his lips on mine. his hand on my waist. his kisses down my neck. his hands in my pa- stop it heather!

I grip my legs shut feeling a weird feeling I felt when he was in front of me last night. I shake my head and look around the room. my eyes land on black shorts laid on the floor of the room beside the edge of the bed.

I look towards the door making sure no one will come in. I take a deep breath and slowly make my way towards the shorts. I grabbed them fast and put them on tying the lace to keep it still since it was very baggy on me. the shorts came even lower than my knees.

I was drowning in a pair of shorts.

my head turns towards the door when I hear pot and pans clattering. I frown and make my way outside the room walking in the thin yet cozy hallway of the house. I reach for the stairs and climb down a step or two then lean my head down to peek at who is in the kitchen.

There he stood. The man who makes butterflies somehow possible in my stomach and questions my entire world. A smile crept on my face without me realizing it. he stood in the kitchen- shirtless as always- with a pan in his hand. he kept moving it back and forth then flipped it as a perfect circular shape landed back on the pan.

I walked down the stairs fixing my hair, and face as well as trying to get the redness of my face. I make my way to the kitchen, with the sound of my footsteps Leo turns his head and his eyes lock with mine. I freeze in my spot.

what do I say to him? how do I react? should I mention last night?. wait no I shouldn't that would be weird.... but how the fuck do I act as if nothing happened....something happened. and a lot happened...

" morning" his raspy voice stopped my train of thought. I look at him and see his smile on his face with his faded dimple showing. a smile made its way to my face by merely looking at his.

"morning" I say back walking towards him

" I'm making pancakes have a seat" he turned his head back to the pan

I smile climbing on the long stool which was placed in front of a long kitchen island. I move my feet back and forth in excitement

I will be eating food that Leo himself is making!!! oh my god, I need to calm down! heather take the smile off your face it seems very obvious!

I clear my throat looking at Leo who turns with a plate in his hand with delicious looking pancakes. he places them in front of me with a glass of orange juice. I smile big at it and without a second thought, I grab the fork and dive into it. my eyes go wide