001

ENCOUNTER

Your eyes were fixed on the window, as the glass was starting to get stained with droplets of rain

Your eyes were fixed on the window, as the glass was starting to get stained with droplets of rain. Watching as a few students ran for coverage while others took it in. Not caring that they were getting soaked.

It was your first year of college, you were excited but mostly nervous. Excited for the new adventures and memories, maybe finally having time for love. But you were already getting a bit homesick, and a bit of guilt was washing up in your brain a lot.. so you weren't exactly sure what you felt.

The room randomly grew quiet causing your attention to look around and try to understand why. The attention was centered on some male that had entered the room, his hair was thrown into a low messy bun, he wore a black puffer jacket and some grey sweatpants. He walked along the back of the room, trying to find a seat. What was crazy was it if time slow down, everyone's eyes laid just on him for a bit brief moment.

You didn't understand what was so special about him? Other than being a bit attractive, which were you getting jealous to admit.

Turning back to face the front of the room, the two girls that sat in front of you. Prop themselves up, push their chest outwards, and stuck their lower back out. I meant he wasn't all that, you repeated.

You glanced back at him, to try to understand what it was about. You saw that he had seated himself across from you. He seemed to not care about you or the girl's presence, he continued to take a few things out of his backpack flashing a beautiful set of silver rings that he wore.

Your eyes slightly widen as you could see the range of piercings on his ear. That was hot.

For a second you two seemed to make eye contact, he gave you a tight glare before looking away.

You quickly looked back out the window, pretending nothing had happened.

What an asshole, fuck him and his stupid ass earrings and rings you thought rolling your eyes.

"I can change him" one of the girls whispered, you bit the inside of your cheeks trying to contain your smile.

"I don't think he likes relationships, I heard he prefers to just have sex" the other muttered, your face scrunched in disgust. Your head slowly turned to steal a glance at the male, seeing even more details about him.

He had glasses on and they sat on the bridge of his nose, he had blue hair peeping on the bottom of his head. You slowly nodded your head before glancing back at the girls.

Their conversation was far too much interesting than class.

"I can change him" she repeated, is she manifesting it or what? You thought

"And what makes you so different from the rest of us?" The other girl asked, she leaned forward glancing her up and down. Your mouth slightly dropped open, all that for a guy?

"He only dates rich... his dad owns the school and you think you have a chance? I'm sure his dad already has a girl in mind for him.." she finished off, your eyes widen as you froze in your seat.

From the corner of your eye, you could see that he was already glaring at the girls.