018

Overworked

GIYUU'S POV

GIYUU'S POV

Ren brightly smiled in my direction, playing with the straps of his camera "Your dad is very handsome for his age" he randomly blurted out.

I tilted him with confusion but I was quickly struck with realization. "So you've spoken to him.." I stared, Ren continued to ramble "This is great because maybe if you put the cigarette down, you'll age like fine wine .. like him!"

My face fell straight, and I was giving him another glare. "Well your dad is shit, but he is handsome" he quickly tried to cover "I saw him and told him I was homesick-"

"Bullshit!" I was quick to cut his sentence short "Your mom had to contact me! Whenever she needed any info on you! when you left for Japan for a year!"

"Yes, but there's a difference! I was forced to come here!" He defended, I started to shake my head more as I walked away. Rem quickly grabbed onto my shoulder pulling me back "I can't be that bad!"

"I shouldn't even panic" I took a deep breath "Academic probation exist!"

"I wanna shove my foot up your ass" he was now glaring at me "and second of all, no need to worry y/n help me study a day before the test.. she did the best she could do" he held his hands behind his shoulder while smiling even bigger than before.

But I was staring over at him disgustingly causing his smile to drop "You're a piece of shit" I muttered, "what the fuck is up your ass today!"

"Because you came here to have fun, you shouldn't be wasting people's time!" "I'm not here to have fun, she even offered to help.." he sighed.

"Well if it makes you feel better, she seemed even more stress after finals" I loudly exhaled "She's here with a scholarship."

It was now making sense, she seem so exhausted yesterday. But now remembering, I don't even think she came to class today...

"You made me feel like shit.." Ren frowned "Good, I'm going home" Before I could go on, ren grabbed onto my arm.

"Shinobu!" He Called her name out, she suddenly turned peeking over at us two before approaching.

"Where's y/n?" Ren asked "She's home, she didn't feel well today" Shinobu answered, my eyes widen as ren body immediately tense up.

So I was right, she didn't come to class today.

"Is .. she sick?" He carefully questioned, Shinobu nodded her head "Yeah, so don't bother her" "So like how sick?" Ren questions even more.

"So sick, I'm dropping medicine off later.. she'll be back tomorrow" Shinobu nodded quickly walking away. Ren slowly turned on his heels "I hope she feels better soon.."

She probably had burnt herself out, I was now questioning if she has ate a proper meal since the time we ate together.

People like that piss me off when they don't care for themselves when others are still worried for them.