003

CLUB

GIYUU'S POV

GIYUU'S POV

At each step I took, I could feel the ground mush underneath my shoes, I could also hear droplets of rain falling off the edge of buildings.

It had rained earlier today, and I wanted to take advantage of the weather. The air had a beautiful nice crisp feeling to it and made things feel so refreshed and brand new.

I paused by a nearby ashtray, taking in a small inhale from the cigarette that sat in between my fingers. I later then grind it on the ashtray, quickly tossing a mint into my mouth to mask the cigarette breath.

I was slightly embarrassed about my habit of smoking, well now because I carry a toothbrush and mints with me at all times. But I could never seem to find the right time to finally try to put it to rest, I sometimes catch myself smoking extra more when times feel a bit uneasy.

I was heading towards the center of the school, that was where the club meeting was being held.

Despite the fact that I hate meeting new people and being forced to group with random strangers. I decided to join a club, but it was a club that seemed like I would be found of.

Photography.

It was one of my favorite hobbies, besides boxing. I admire how I was able to capture moments that were impossible to reproduce again. While looking into the club, I saw that they go on photo walks and distance field trips, and at the end of the year, they host a gallery for the locals to attend.

Which seemed pretty fun to me.

As I approached the spot where the meeting was scheduled, I noticed a group of people surrounding a man that was standing on top of a bench.

I could hear small snips of what've had been saying, it was just an introduction about himself. I squinted my eyes at him to try to get a better look, before glancing down at the crowd to see what I was setting myself up to.

Just yesterday, this girl wouldn't stop bothering me so I had to snap at her to finally get the hint after declining her many times.

Another thing about me is that I little letting people in my circle, it's very small but I valued it a lot. I didn't let people in that easy, my dad and many others think I'm depressed since I'm always alone.

But I like it that way.

While I started to study the crowd, I noticed a girl from one of my classes. another girl cling to her arm while she started to randomly blurt things out as if she was guessing what the club was.

"Bird watching?" She turned towards the girl, the girl shake her head giggling after.

"Damn, hiking? Nature club?" She kept guessing, finally, her eyes took another glance around the crowd. Her eyes finally came into contact with mine.

She quickly glared before moving on to the next. My brows both raised as I realized that she had glared at me for no apparent reason.

For some odd reason, the attention was suddenly centered on me. "You're late" The male that stood on the bench pointed out "introduce yourself!" He grinned.

I cleared my throat while swirling the candy around in my mouth, sounds of the mint hitting against my teeth were heard.

"I'm Giyuu -" "Tomioka?" He was to quick finish "yeah.." I breathe out.

I started to hear a few murmurs, seeing students try to whisper to one another. But the girl from one of my classes seem to not care as her attention was focused down on her phone.

My brows pinched, as I dragged my eyes from the bottom of her shoes up to her hair.

After my small introduction, the president went into further depth about the club. On what to expect and the things he had planned for us.

My eyes still linger around the crowd while my hands were shoved into my pockets. I could feel myself starting to dissociate, I played with the mint in my mouth while staring up at Ryan, the club leader.

"To be honest he's not all that" the girl softly spoke to her friend.

"Y/n you can't say that when they're near us" her friend scolded. "Okay and?" Her lips stayed straight, I could feel my brows furrowed while staring at the two girls.

I was trying to figure out who she was talking about because it couldn't be me.

Our eyes met and she raised a single brow tightening her glare, I squinted my eyes a little crossing my arms over my chest.

It was the start of a staring contest, it's only been a few seconds but I could feel my eyes starting to burn a little. To be fair I didn't get to blink, I could feel my eyes slowly squinting a bit more before I finally blink.

A smirk plastered over her face as she turned to face back at Ryan. I rolled my eyes before looking back in front, he finally concluded the meeting saying he was looking forward to next week.

A/n I hope you enjoyed the tiny chapter!<3