012

Difficult

You pouted while crouching at the level of the car window "where's your little bike?"

"Little?" Giyuu repeated, "if I had brought my bike, everyone would've known it was me."

"So you picked this one? Out of your 20 cars?" "You think I'm spoiled?" He scoffed before rolling the window up.

You took a small step back, taking another good look at the car. It was a black two-door Nissan, the windows were nicely tinted as you started to stare at your reflection in it.

When you reached to pull the door open, you were hit with a familiar smell. But your focus ran back towards the car, the interior of it was nicely kept, and the inside was small but stunning.

The red leather seats were able to bring it all together, you softly sat down putting on your seatbelt as your eyes roamed even more around the car.

"Do you race?" You finally spoke out, Giyuu's hand stayed on the gear stick, shifting it to drive.

"No, I have these intrusive thoughts where I want to crash into a wall" he casually said, as you side-eyed him for a bit.

"It's a joke" he spit out "it doesn't sound like a joke.. you're not laughing " you quietly replied.

"I don't like to laugh" he dryly responded. You loudly huffed as you crossed your arms over your chest, letting your eyes once again roam around the car.

You were quick to notice the black ice air freshener, causing you to let out a small chuckle. Giyuu's eyes moved over towards you for a split second, he shifted himself up in his seat "I was thinking we could study at that restaurant.."

"Sure" you dryly replied with the same energy, you awkwardly sat up straight not moving a single muscle.

Your thoughts were loud and you were internally screaming, trying to not rip your ears and eyes out.

It hurt to even sit in the car, there was music softly playing in the back. But it was overcome by his dark energy. Everything felt painfully awkward, causing you to rethink every single move you wanted to take to try to make yourself comfortable in your seat.

Giyuu cleared his throat, his knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel for a couple of seconds.

"Have you thought about it..?" He quietly asked, you didn't bother to look at him "for you to leave me alone" you answered.

"Well that isn't too hard or expensive" Giyuu commented, leaning further into his seat as he had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the gear shift. Shifting gears now and then as he drove deeper into the small city.

"I'm joking," you said in the most monotone voice, he was now side-eyeing "you're so funny" he forced out.

"In all seriousness, I just want a ride back home so I can visit my family" you sighed.

"Alright, when?" "I'll tell you" you muttered, awkwardly playing with your fingers.

The whole car ride was silent, not a single word was exchanged between the two of you. It felt long and you had never been happier to see the familiar small red restaurant.

But it was as if the universe was wanting to against you, and punish you for something you had done in the past. Because the restaurant was a bit full, which was good for the business.

But in the front where the tables had been sat out, we're a good handful of college students just hanging out and having a couple of drinks.

You were hesitant on getting off but Giyuu seemed to not mind as he peaked over your shoulder staring over at them.

"I don't think they'll care," he said, your eyes stayed glued on the group seeing a familiar face standing up and holding a glass at a table.

It was Ian.

Your head quickly turned towards Giyuu "we can't stay here! Ian is here!" You complained. His brows furrowed "you'll think he'll snitch?"

Before you could answer, Ren stumbled out with a tray of drinks. Giyuu's eyes widen as he pushes down on the gas, driving away from the restaurant.

"Do you have any recommendations?" He awkwardly asked, you shake your head "we can study in here!"

Giyuu shake his head "there's not enough room" he groaned "how about your place?" He stared.

"Can't, Shinobu is there" he muttered, "what about yours?"

As he continued to drive, he scrunched up his nose "do we have to?" "Well it's the only place where we don't have to worry to be caught... is it that deep if we even get caught?" Your head tilted.

Giyuu glanced in your direction "do you want to get into a dating scandal with me?" You gave him a disgusted look "you're right, but not everyone is going to care!"

"I don't care about what others think, I just don't want my dad to hear about it" he began "he'll go crazy, he'll start looking at your file and try to dig a little deeper and see who and how you are.."

The thought of Giyuu's father digging into your business, knowing that there was a huge possibility that he would tell Giyuu all the struggles you had to go through before getting into college.

You space out in the car as memories flash into your eyes. Remembering the dark place you were in when you were home.

"So your place" you repeated, he hesitated before finally putting the blinker on turning onto a street that led up a large hill.

A/n small chapter will try my best to upload sooner, enjoy the chapter!! Don't forget to vote and comment.