015

Party

Music loudly boomed, loud enough that I couldn't hear my thoughts

Music loudly boomed, loud enough that I couldn't hear my thoughts. Bright colored lights flashed different colors, while a small crowd of people dance around each other.

I continued to head deeper inside the large house, letting my eyes roam as I search through the crowds looking for Ren.

Walking near the kitchen, I immediately spotted him on the side of the counter speaking to a girl. He was too easy to spot, with his bright-colored hair. But that's the thing about Ren, he loves attention.

My eyes then moved to the girl that stood in front of him, she had short hair and the ends of it were curled upward.

She had her hands behind her back, fidgety with her gloves as she spoke to Ren. Her red dress was short and she wore some white knee-high socks and a pair of glossy red heels.

I wasn't one to look into girls but my eyes couldn't help but linger on her for a bit more. I bit the inside of my cheek pushing myself away as I remembered she was speaking to Ren but he didn't seem too interested in her.. which I was starting to question.

I started to walk towards the two, quickly catching Ren's attention "You found me" he grinned. The girl swiftly turned gaining MY full attention.

But my mouth parted open and not a single word left my lips, as I was too stunned to speak. Y/n was now staring up at me confusedly "You came?"

"What are you supposed to be?!" I quickly questioned. "Isn't it obvious?" She beamed up at me, giving me a small twirl as she flashed the lower half of her butt. My jaw dropped even more, as horror washed over my face.

I couldn't believe it.

My head turned towards Y/n, she then pressed her bloody glove against her cheek as a trail of dried blood stained her cheeks down to the top part of her breast.

"I'm Mina from perfect blue" Y/n batted her eyelashes before letting out a laugh. "Ew" I commented "Hater" she rolled her eyes "and proud" I nodded.

Y/n smacked my arm "Is this even a costume?" "I wanted to whore out this Halloween too, yknow" "There's no t-shirt underneath?" She tugged on the silk robe. I was dressed up as a boxer.

"No there's a muscle tee" "Then you're not a whore" Y/n rolled her eyes "Lameeee" Shinobu was quick to throw in.

She wore a lavender silk dress with pair of large glittery wings.

"Says the one who's a literal fairy" I scoffed, grabbing onto y/n wrist she stared up at me and Ren. "We're going get going?" She waved, dragging y/n behind her as usual.

I wonder if there would ever be a day where I would just see the opposite or maybe y/n would have someone to drag around.

"They're cutest aren't they" Ren carefully nudged me, I shrugged my shoulders "The costumes caught me off guard" I changed the subject.