016

Thank you

YOUR POV

You would think that after finishing midterms, you would get this sense of relief and maybe the weight will lift away from your shoulders.

But after the adrenaline started to wear off and you were now coming to your senses. Not eating for two days started to take a toll on you, your stomach ached and your head was pounding.

And you were so embarrassed and mad at yourself, knowing that this wasn't the first time you felt like this after a big test. It was an actual habit you had, your mind always gets so lost in books and your notes that eating went completely over your head. There was no such time for eating or for resting, and if you could never sleep. You wouldn't. You could sleep when you're dead, is something you always quote whenever Shinobu scolds you for staying past three am.

You were now functioning on half of a granola bar that you found in your backpack. And that wasn't enough to keep you going, you were questioning why you bothered to come to the club.

"I saw you at the Halloween party!" Ian exclaimed, he held a big smile while holding his camera close to his chest. If you had any energy, you would be smiling like crazy instead you kept a straight face.

"I didn't get to say hi because I was already wasted but you looked great! What were you?" He questioned, "Oh I was Mina from perfect blue, what were you?" You asked.

"The devil" Ian chuckled "I wasn't sure, but it was cheap and easy" You nodded your head at his explanation. "Well, I have to get going Ian" You motion towards the camera "Let's talk later."

You glanced around until you found giyuu, who was sitting at his favorite place. The bench. Without letting a minute pass, you quickly made your way toward him.

His eyes soon came to contact with yours causing you to gain his whole attention. He leaned further back onto the bench and stretch one arm on it while looking up at you.

"Do you have any mints with you?" You asked giyuu shuffled inside his pockets before pulling out a handful, and you quickly snatched it all causing him to pinch his nose.

"I'm not going to question" he quickly spoke, and you rolled your eyes "It's not even like that, and you shouldn't be talking there's a reason why you carry so many."

Giyuu glared, not caring you sat beside him leaving a large enough space between the two of you. You opened three mints popping them inside your mouth "I forgot to eat again.." you groan "I figured" giyuu pulled his arm back towards his lap.

"Your stomach was growling during class, at first I didn't think it was you.. because you seem to not be phased by it at all.." he huffed "But here we are now.." he side-eyed you.

"If Ryan bothers to ask where I'm at, just tell him I didn't feel well.." you shoved the rest of the mints inside your sweater pocket while looking up you caught the sight of Giyuu sitting upright staring in your direction.