014

Deceive

GIYUU'S POV

GIYUU'S POV

I tiredly blinked while sitting on a bench. Ren sat next to me holding his camera up to his face, taking random shots.

"Do you even know how to work a camera? And-" "Do you still need help telling the difference between sleep deprivation and depression?" He quickly snapped.

I fix myself up right before sending him a glare in his direction "Your photos are shit" "tell me something I don't know, I'm just here to have fun" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes finally bringing the camera up to my face, I peep through the viewfinder taking random photos. Hoping that would bring in some inspiration.

I pointed the camera over towards the tall trees the sun was beaming over and y/n unknowingly stepped into the frame. Strands of her hair were being blown in the wind and the sun was now glazing across her skin.

I could feel my eyes widen at the sight of the small view, and without hesitating I snapped a couple of photos. She tucked a couple of strands behind her ear as the wind slightly blew.

After a minute or two of just snapping photos, reality smacked me right into the face. I put my camera down on my lap and went into my gallery.

I looked through the photos before finally coming to hers. I awkwardly held it close so Ren couldn't get a glance.

The photo came out beautifully, the way the light reflected on her skin, but it would be such an odd thing to turn into for the assignment. This felt so odd and awkward to me, I was getting embarrassed.

Embarrassed that I hesitated to delete the photo, which I didn't understand at all.

"Do you guys wanna go to the store with us?"
Shinobu loudly asked as she approached Ren and I. Y/n tiredly blinked while Shinobu clung to the side of her arm, her eyes moved onto me.

I could feel my ears burn as I made eye contact with her, and I felt even more embarrassed. I was starting to think even stupid, I was thinking that maybe she had some sort of power and that she was currently reading my mind, and that she knew I took photos of her.

"We'll love to go" Ren loudly agreed throwing an arm around me as he squeezed me.

"It's not too far so we can just walk" Shinobu smiled, and she started to drag Y/n behind her as Y/n stumbled a bit.

We all started to make our way, walking side by side by each other giving each other quite a bit of distance.

Shinobu and Ren immediately started their conversation, while Y/n and I awkwardly walked.

"Did you take any photos? Or did you and Ren sit on your ass the entire time?" She randomly spoke turning her attention to me.

"It's a mixture of both" I nodded "I can see that you were feeling lazy today and didn't bother to bring your camera" I glared.