017

Drained

You were sitting at the infamous bench that Ren and Giyuu seem to always be sitting on during club

You were sitting at the infamous bench that Ren and Giyuu seem to always be sitting on during club. Shinobu slowly approached you loudly sighing at the sight of you "Do me a favor and not come to school tomorrow."

You tilted your head questioning at the random request. "You're going burn yourself out again." You didn't bother to argue back, this morning you were bawling your eyes out wondering if coming back to school was the right thing to do, and even though you felt confident in your midterms you just didn't feel like it was enough.

You were still not satisfied with the place you were in life. You expected more from yourself.

You took a deep breath while staring down at your camera, looking through your photos. As your mind started to wander off, as you thought about how to spend tomorrow like.

The plan was to catch up on your shows and glam yourself up, go by the bakery and get a sweet treat and buy yourself a few other things. Like new makeup, some snacks, and maybe ending the day with eating a popsicle while exploring a bit more before the sun started to set.

If you had a car, you would 100% go to one of the big cities nearby and shop and go to the arcade.

You slowly came back to your senses as you watched as Giyuu walked right past you, he sat on the far end of the bench not paying any sort of attention towards you. You awkwardly shuffle away leaving an even large amount of space between the two of you.

You crossed your legs and ran your fingers on the wood while staring out into the field. Everyone was spread out, a few in groups of three and some taking photos of each other. You didn't mind getting your photo taken but you also didn't like it.

You always got lost while staring at your photo till the point where you felt ugly and you wanted to burn everything and forget that it even existed.

Giyuu's hand shuffled inside his pocket before taking a big handful of mints, he held them out towards you. You grabbed one causing him to pull back and stare over in your direction "Not hungry today?"

"No, I ate lunch" You took the mint into your mouth "You were going feed me mints?" "I mean it did work yesterday, just for a bit.." he gave you a short nod.

"Did you eat? you look more drained today than yesterday" he mentioned, "you know it's hard to work when you're not taking care of yourself properly."

"I know that" You bit onto the mint letting out a loud crunch, Giyuu stole a couple of glances at you before loudly sighing. You tiredly blink while staring out into the field, trying to find an ounce of energy to get up and take photos.

Giyuu stood up brushing his pants before taking a few steps ahead, he held his camera up and started to slowly spin in place taking random photos.

You didn't want to question, thinking maybe this is how he brews his ideas but he just looked so stupid. You gave an annoyed look, causing him to quickly answer "I'm trying to go home, I'm thinking if I turn in one of these shots I'll be home before 5" Finally pulling the camera away from his face, he started to look through his photos picking on what came out best.

He walked back towards the bench, plopping right on it again. It was now silent, usually you two wouldn't be bothered with it but judging by Giyuu's glances and his constant sighs. You were now becoming more annoyed, questioning what was up his ass today.

He loudly sighed again, gaining your attention again "Do we have a problem?" "Yes" "Then keep it to yourself" you snapped.

He loudly chuckled, this time you gave him a harsh glare making him tilt his head. He placed his hands on the side of the bench, it was your instant reaction to look over at his knuckles.

Noticing how one of the bandages was soaked with blood, you pulled your backpack up your lap and started to search through a small front pocket pulling a handful of fresh new ones. You held them in his direction and Giyuu switched glances before finally giving in.

Watching as his shoulders slump, he turned his body away from your direction. You could feel your eyes squint "What's up your ass today?" You finally asked lifting your chin in a swift motion. He shake his head "I was debating how to ask for a bandaid" his ears peaked behind a few strands of hair, burning red.

Was he lying?

Ren suddenly force himself in the middle "Ryan is on my ass about my photos" he blurted out. "What do you mean?" You asked, "What did you do?" Giyuu questioned.

"I haven't turned in shit" Ren cursed "That's okay...so what do you have?" You leaned. Ren grinned "Don't judge"

"I'll try not to" giyuu commented, ren pulled the camera away from his chest now laying it on his lap. He opened his gallery, the first photo was taken very far from a bush. You and giyuu tried to lean closer toward Ren, trying to make up the image.

He pointed at an orange blob "That's a cat" giyuu and you nodded. The next series of photos were shaky shots of him running towards the cat. And for the final shot, the cat's head was out of frame and you could barely see his hand.

"Oh... I mean I can kinda see your vision" The words slowly left your lips as you tilted your head. "She's lying, don't bother to show up tomorrow" giyuu nodded "That can help with the embarrassment."

You reached over from behind, pinching Giyuu's arm causing him loudly gasp. "It's better, to be honest!" he began to run his arm softly while sulking.

"Is that all you have?" You asked, Ren shake his head, clicking on the next photo. A photo of him smiling widely while giyuu stood in the back staring off into space. As he moved on to the next, you bit your lips trying to contain your laugh.

It was now a photo of him throwing a peace sign while capturing giyuu mid cough. A small giggle escaped your lips ringing up some curiosity in Giyuu, he leaned a bit trying to peak over not making it noticeable.

But as soon as the photo came into view and he took a second glance, his mouth immediately fell open "Delete that" he shake his head "Delete that before I beat your ass in front of everyone!"

Ren rolled his eyes proceeding to shut the camera off  "Come on! It's cute" he winked. "How about this... I won't turn it in-"

"Don't make me repeat myself" giyuu argued "Okay? Well don't.." Ren shrugged his shoulders before resting his head on your shoulder "shit it ain't that hard to keep your mouth shut."

"You'll see later" Giyuu threatened, Ren loudly fake yawned while peeking up at you. "He's so boring, I like to keep him on his toes."

A/n thank you soooo much for the votes and comments!!I really hope you enjoyed this chapter <3