011

Boys, boys...

Your arms were crossed over your chest, letting your eyes roam around the aisle of the grocery store

Your arms were crossed over your chest, letting your eyes roam around the aisle of the grocery store. You were debating between getting jam or peanut butter or maybe switching it up with some Nutella.

You carefully picked out the small jar of Nutella, tossing it into your small basket. You started to stroll through the aisle checking to see what else you could pick out. But nothing was catching your eye, usually, you would get excited about grocery shopping.

Shinobu and you would make a meal plan for two weeks and try out new things to eat. That's if you guys had any time, but your stomach was slightly aching.

Feeling stupid that you agreed on helping Giyuu study for midterms. Since he was an asshole, you thought of flaking out on him. It wouldn't be a big deal.

Shinobu clashed her grocery basket with yours, smiling widely up at you. But frowning at the sight of your basket "what's wrong?" "Midterms" you replied, which wasn't a half-lie.

"You'll do fine, you're really smart!" She gushed, holding her basket in front of her she started to softly sway it.

"I hope so" you muttered "you know what I was thinking" Shinobu blurted out. You both walked into the chip aisle, causing you to quickly toss a bag of hot Cheetos.

"The wasted potential Tomioka has" she shrugged "Tomioka?" You repeated.

"Giyuu."

"I mean I guess" you sighed "he can be kinda mean sometimes" you softly said. Shinobu's brows scrunched "he's like that with everyone, you don't need to defend him.. no one is here" she chuckled.

"I feel like he has some deep trauma to be acting like a bitch" you shrugged "oh yeah because my dad owning the school caused me some deep shit" she chuckled.

"I don't know maybe his dad didn't spend a lot of time with him.." you kept adding "who knows! Have you seen his knuckles?"

"You think he's in some fight club?" "I mean who knows" you sent Shinobu a small wink, causing you to physically cringe after.

"Are you going to the party? Have you decided on a costume?" She walked into the fruit section, took a small bag, and, started to glance down at the apples.

"Maybe I think I'm going study out, I mean midterms are right on the corner" "you can have Saturday and Sunday to study!" "That's not enough time" just the thought of having to go over things and submit two essays were already making you overwhelmed.

"I was just thinking that maybe this can be the time where you meet a nice guy and maybe share a couple of kisses with him?" She stated while tossing the bag of apples into her basket.

You two started to walk towards the checkout line, not saying a word but you continued to stare over in her direction.

"Maybe to try to get some-" "no, at a party?" you softly gasped.

"Well..." Shinobu trailed, standing in line you glanced around and motioned for her to lower her voice.

"You're right, I mean it is your first time trying dick" she softly muttered looking in a different direction, you gagged out loud causing her to slap your arm.

"Don't say it like that.." you sighed "how else should I say it? I remember you mentioning you were going lose it in college" "that was before I saw the losers here... I'm not interested!"

"Truly don't blame you" she scoffed while placing her basket on the conveyor belt.

"But what about Ian?" Shinobu hummed, you waited for the cashier to take her basket before placing yours down.

It was a boy from club, who's been friendly with you. Well with everyone but he was truly the cutest and he caught your attention the second you saw him snapping photos of his shoes.

"Who doesn't" you chuckled to yourself "he looks like an asshole but he's such a golden retriever" you gushed.

"That's hot." Shinobu blurted out.

"Right? But I think there's another girl in club that likes him too.." you huffed, your eyes fell to the ice chest staring at one of the last few of the cotton candy popsicles.

Reminding you of him. You scrunched your nose in disgust as you picked it up and tossed it into your cart.

A/n small update, I'll try to update sooner for the next chapter since this was one was small