013

Fresh wounds

You weren't really surprised that giyuu lived in the hills and that his house was surrounded by other beautiful huge houses just like his

It just felt a bit intimidating to you, you felt like you didn't belong there.

You awkwardly trailed behind giyuu, almost wanting to tug on his sweater as he led the way. You weren't sure where to put your backpack or even yourself.

You silently watched as he went into the kitchen, grabbing onto the kettle and filling it with water before putting it back on the stove to boil.

Giyuu finally turned to face you "I don't normally bring people to my house, but since I'm close to failing physics.." he groan "I'm alright with it.."

It didn't feel like he was okay with it, you gripped onto your backpack straps while staring up at him.

"Do you want to study in the living room?" He brought up, and you nodded. Giyuu walked right past you, once again leading the way into the living room.

His house was nice, you weren't really surprised. Because again he dressed well but his furniture was all dark stained wood. He had plants in all different shades of green and different forms. His couches were a nice color of beige and everything mixed well.

He grabbed onto the pillows tossing them on the floor before plotting himself down on it. You did the same, watching as he brought his backpack to his lap taking out notebooks and textbooks and you started to mimic his small movements.

"Have you done your es-" you finally spoke up and Giyuu was quick to cut it short.

"Yes, I just need help with physics, and the class we have together" he flipped through his notebook finding a clean page.

Your head turned to stare out the ribbon window, his lawn was empty and flat and had a great of the small city.

"Wow" you whispered "it must be fun to be sitting here" "yeah" he replied.

"I'm boiling us some water for some tea" he flipped through the pages of his textbook. "Is that what you're always drinking in the morning" his head lifted staring over at you "yeah.. are you stalking me?" He smirked.

You rolled your eyes "you wish" "you know, I still prefer to see you once or twice a week" he leaned back onto the couch crossing his arms over his chest.

"You're the one who's asking for help" you chuckled, suddenly there was a loud whistle meaning that the water was done boiling. Giyuu quickly stood up and left the room, you leaned back on the couch bringing your knees up to your chest.

Your eyes couldn't move the view that was still in front of you, you wonder if he knew he was so lucky to wake up and sleep to that.

You turned now seeing a frame and a vase of beautiful flowers on one of the smaller coffee tables.

You leaned further, trying to get a better view. It was a little boy with an older woman, hugging each other tightly while smiling big.

You assumed it was giyuu and his mother, you now remember that giyuu was once innocent and sweet. And now he's a complete asshole.

"She must be your favorite parent" you smiled as he walked back with two white cups. Handing you one, you got another glance at his swollen knuckles.

"Yeah" he sighed sitting back onto his spot, giyuu now stared over at the frame. He wasn't smiling but the look in his eyes said otherwise.

He loudly cleared his throat, putting his cup down "I have to do 80 questions" he dropped. You loudly choked as the tea burned your tongue "what?!" "I slacked for two days.." giyuu frowned even more.

"Did you wait for me?" "What am I supposed to do when I don't understand anything?!" He embarrassedly looked down at his fingers.

"Did you even try?!" "No.." he didn't bother to lift his head.

"This is a whole different language to me! What do you expect!" He tried to defend "all I did was glance at the questions and close my book"  "do you know how long that's going to take?"

"Not very long... I hope" he mumbled, "you're smart.. so we got this.."

"Who the hell is we when we're in this situation" your face fell into your palms. When you finally lifted your head, giyuu was sliding a 100 on the coffee table "I don't know what to say but I feel this small bit of guilt.."

You bit back your laughter, shaking your head. You flipped into your textbook going on the same lesson page Giyuu was on.

"I'm going order some pizza.. since I know it's going be awhile.." he scratched the back of his neck.

Giyuu pressed his cheek against the phone while trying to hold the phone up with his shoulder. He suddenly winced, he was picking down at the scabs on his knuckles, and you could see small bits of blood sweeping out.

He continued to order the pizza while fanning his hand out to stop the pain. Is that why they're always so swollen and red?

"Are you that stupid" you exhaled, Giyuu shrugged "it was an accident" he sighed. You reached into your backpack pulling out a couple of bandaids, before reaching over and gently taking his hand onto the coffee table.

You unwrapped the bandaids "Even the small scratches can get infected if you don't take care of them" you said putting the bandaids on.

As you grabbed his right hand, seeing the small tattoos he had on his fingers. You turned his hand sideways revealing a small semicolon tattoo that was on his wrist.

You bit the inside of your cheeks pretending to not see but continued putting more bandaids on the fresh scabs.

"you require a lot of care don't you?" You softly said, causing him to stay still and speechless.

Your eyes moved up to Giyuu and for a split second, you could've sworn they soften. His lips even pressed together before they went straight, and he slowly pulled his hand back onto his lap.

He stretched his fingers out before squeezing them into a fist, the pink bandaids pop on him.

"You need some color either way" you jokingly added, Giyuu pressed his lips together again "tsk.."

"We should probably start working on my homework.." he mumbled, letting his fist fall onto his lap.

. . .

After 5 hours of work, Giyuu finally understood some of the homework. Well, that's at least you hope unless he was lying to you. You didn't touch on some of the homework you both had for class.

So you were probably going to come by tomorrow or on another day, depending on if he needed it. You had exchanged numbers as well.

"Why are your knuckles always so ugly?" You finally asked while putting on your backpack. "I box for fun" Giyuu answered, he grabbed onto his keys "wanna take my bike?" He changed the subject.

You glanced out seeing the city lights start to shine "so you have another helmet?" "Well obviously, it's always so nice and fresh out at this time" he pulled his sweater off, and he wore a blank black t-shirt revealing the muscles he had.

You awkwardly looked down at your shoes, following him back out towards the garage. He had his black bike with two other small cars.

He reached over and handed you a black helmet "why isn't cute and pink?" You asked while putting it on "why would it be pink?" Giyuu had his helmet already on, but by his stance, you could tell he was looking down at you disappointedly.

A/n enjoy the chapter! Pls vote and comment, two chapters in the same week I'm really spoiling you guys.