008

Surprise

GIYUU'S POV

GIYUU'S POV

I hated school, but missing four days and not being on the same page as everyone else. Just makes it so much worse and on top of that. I had to have a restraining order placed on me which is pretty stupid.

I inhaled my cigarette, blowing the smoke out of my lips while leaning against a building. I was currently waiting for the club to form and begin, I planned to drop out of college and throw the whole thing away but my dad threatened to leave me in the streets with nothing, and I know he meant it.

"Should we do our first partner project?" Ryan excitedly announced the small crowd cheered yes. I rolled my eyes, knowing I was going to be alone. I wouldn't mind but people think it's a strange thing to enjoy your own company.

My eyes started to skim around the small crowd, finally landing on the familiar h/c hair. She and her friend stood closely together, smiling up at one another. I'm assuming that's her best friend since they're always stuck by each other's side, or maybe that can be her girlfriend. I'm not judging.

They both started to giggle whispering into each other, stealing small glances at a male who wasn't too far from them. I fixed myself straight looking over at him, trying to get a good look.

He also had a middle part and his hair was much shorter than mine, his ears were pierced and he had green eyes.

I took another hit from my cigarette blowing the smoke out, carefully watching as her friend gave her a friendly push. Trying to get Y/n closer to him, I leaned a bit and continued to watch their body language. The male was too busy talking with his friends to take notice of the little pushing fight that was going on not too far from him.

"That stinks!" I heard a loud voice behind me, I didn't bother to turn until a small moment of realization. I glanced over my shoulder seeing a small glance of familiar red golden eyes and bright yellow mullet with red tips. He grinned widely "can I have one?" He held his palm out.

I turned my head away "no" I scoffed, Rengoku started to sarcastically cough out loud while standing by my side.

"You know you're pretty popular here, who would've thought?" He joked, and I rolled my eyes again "why are you even here?"

"Your old man called me asking me to babysit you for a bit" "you're kidding right?" I sighed, staring into his eyes hoping he was lying.

"Nope" he loudly pops the p "it was just a punch, they're both being so dramatic" "to be fair you did embarrass him in front of the school.."

"Who's even going to remember that in 10 years?" I defended "well I didn't forget and that's because I didn't even witness the fight!"

I squeezed my eyes shut taking a loud breath "your lungs still work?" Rengoku commented, my head snapped in his direction sending him an icy glare.

He jokingly winked and blew a kiss, moving my attention back onto Y/n. Who was now talking to the male, I let my cigarette hover on my lips for a bit before inhaling it again.

"Who's that?" Rengoku crept, leaning into my shoulder he started to stare over in her direction making it obvious.

I hummed while shaking my head,Rengoku lips pressed together narrowing his eyes at my response "I'm going yell for her to come over" he threatened.

"Some girl from my class, I missed four days of school and I'm debating whether to ask her for notes" I finally answered.

"Okay.." he trailed "just ask her..?"  I tossed my cigarette on the floor, crushing it underneath my shoe and burning it out.

"I don't talk to her.. so I highly doubt she'll give them up" "she's adorable" his eyes smiled "I was assuming you were taking interest in her.." I reached into my pocket popping a mint into my mouth.

"Never. I don't do that, you should know that by now."  "I do, I was just wishing someone could warm up that cold heart of yours" he dramatically sighed while clutching onto his chest.

"Want me to ask her? I mean it gives me a good enough excuse to talk to her"Rengoku added, I shake my head "it's fine."

"Your dad wanted us to have the same classes so I could follow you around, but I said that would be weird," Rengoku told me, I nodded my head "so you're just here for fun? Taking college classes for fun?" I repeated walking down trying to get closers to the crowd, he followed beside me.

"Pretty much" he smiled brightly "how stupid" I snapped watching as his smile dropped.

"So what do we do here?" He changed the subject "it's photography club" "no way! We get to take photos of the cute girls here" he exclaimed.

I sighed burying my face into my hands "sure" I agonized "that's exactly what we do."

"How long do you plan on being here?" I asked moving my hands into my pocket,Rengoku glanced around taking a long stare at Y/n and her friend.

"Well I mean.." he trailed "I don't know... I kinda like it here.."

I didn't say anything but started to play with the mint in my mouth. Staring over at Ryan was now stating that our mini project was going to start tomorrow and to start picking out partners so we could be ready for tomorrow.

"What's even the project?" Rengoku yawned, I shrugged staring over at Y/n. She and the guy were laughing, Shinobu happily walked behind grabbing strands of her hair tieing behind with now a soft pink bow.

"We should go to a Halloween party!"Rengoku beamed "I rather not, I'm not in the mood to drink"

"listen if we go.. maybe I can leave here faster. Yeah?" his head tilted, and for the first time, I thought about the offer.