010

Offer

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

Your head rested on the palm of your hand, you continued to stare out the window. Seeing how pretty the sky was changing colors and how the small bits of the sun were glaring between the leaves of the tree.

It would've been a nice thing to capture, you were starting to regret not bringing your camera along.  But the club was canceled for the day, and Shinobu and Ren thought it would be nice and cute to go out to eat.

You kept declining but Shinobu dragged you inside Ren's car, scolding you because your stomach kept growling throughout the night. And she just couldn't sleep with the thought that you had forgotten to eat.

Your eyes wandered back to Shinobu, she kept tapping her finger against her chin staring down at the menu. You carefully picked the menu up and started to flip through, looking at all the options.

But everything seemed delicious, if could you've gotten everything off the menu.

"What do you usually get?" You asked Ren "Miso soup with sweet potatoes.. and then I get sweet potatoes on the side for dessert" he widely smiled.

You nodded your head and glanced down at the menu again, you weren't in the mood for anything sweet. You just wanted something that felt like home, something that could warm up your stomach.

"I'll just take a katsu curry and some water" you closed the menu "and for dessert?" He questioned. "Nothing" you shake your head letting your eyes fall back onto the window.

It was nice to let your mind wander, you could do it for days but it was also dangerous. On some days your mind was filled with many negative thoughts and feelings, and it could be so overwhelming that you would choose to be closed off for days not having a decent conversation with Shinobu.

The small bell upfront rang and your eyes widen at the sight of the familiar figure. He stood still for a second, staring down at Ren before exchanging looks with Shinobu and me.

Immediately you two made eye contact, you gave her the look but in response, she just shrugged her shoulders and gave you a small worried smile.

Giyuu awkwardly walked towards the table placing his helmet on the floor, sitting across from you.

"I'm so happy to see you!" Ren grinned "I'm expanding the friend group" he winked. "That was unexpected but I'm not surprised" giyuu muttered, his body stiffening as he took off his jacket giving you a whiff of his sent. He smelled like white tea and sage, with a tint of smoke.

The awkward silence filled the table, but your eyes couldn't help but stare over at him. The way his shirt stretched around his chest but fitted nicely loose around his waist, you awkwardly scratched behind your ear staring back out the window.