005

My mistake

YOUR POV

You were currently in your second to last class for the day, it was a class that you and Giyuu shared.

You were filled with embarrassment and confusion. Spending your whole morning debating whether or not to befriend him.

Or if you should thank him again, but each time you debated. It always ended with the idea of ignoring him and pretending nothing had happened last night.

It was backed up with rumors you have heard that he liked being left alone, and also because you witnessed him going off on a girl the other day. You didn't want to be the next one on his list.

Your gaze from the door was quickly moved when you felt the familiar cold presence enter. Still feeling mixed you pretend not to notice and played with your pen while blankly staring out the window.

You could feel your body stiffen when you heard a backpack brush against a seat from across the aisle. You couldn't help but take a glance over, hoping it wasn't him.

You slowly turned to notice that he was already staring and was sitting across from you, your brows scrunched "thanks again.." you awkwardly waved. Giyuu shrugged his shoulders "do yourself a favor and try not to do something stupid like that again" he exhaled now turning to face the front.

Your mouth slightly dropped open, and this is exactly why he has no friends you thought. "Well, it was an accident" you defended. "An accident?" He repeated, "isn't that something that should've been branded in your brain already?"

You were about to reply when remembered that you were going to be wasting your time so why bother? It wasn't worth it at all.

"Now imagine if I wasn't there, then what would've you done?" Giyuu pushed, leaning a bit forward.

You didn't want to think back to that moment, to be honest, the more you thought about it and try to think of different ways on handling it. You couldn't figure out a safer way, without having to bother him. Because what if the guy decided to follow you home after getting your number? Millions of questions were bubbling in your head.

There was now a frown on your lips, while fear and disappointment washed over you. You turned away from Giyuu, now facing the front.

He was still feeling bad for you, but he didn't want you to assume you two were friends because he had saved you. But after watching your expression change after he had asked the question, he felt disappointed in himself for pushing it that far.

Giyuu awkwardly shuffled in his seat, trying to pay attention to the lesson brushing off your reaction.

But as soon as class ended, you quickly pack up your things and left for your next class. Not wanting to have another interaction with him, leaving him with a bit of regret.

You already felt guilty for asking him for help.

It was later in the day, the sun was still out and there was a nice refreshing gust of wind. You took small steps beside Shinobu while your eyes wandered around the campus, you tightly held your camera towards your chest.

"I'm going back with Ryan and maybe follow him around, alright?" She softly smiled, and you nodded your head.

Shinobu was probably starting to crush on the club president, he does have nice hair and a very nice slim body.

There was no activity for today or theme. It was more a relaxed type of day, where you could snap a couple of photos of things you found pretty.

So far you token a photo of the pretty girl sitting on one of the lunch benches reading a book, and the campus cat before everyone started to crowd around confessing their love to him.

And now you were on your way to the front of the campus, wanting to snap photos of the fountains.

There were three fountains, two small ones on each side of the long and big fountain. That's what you loved about the school, it was beautiful. Especially during summer and spring, the grass was green and there were flowers everywhere, there were a lot of trees so it was nice to be outside during that time.

In the distance, you could already spot someone taking photos of the fountain. Take close shots of what you're guessing are the leaves that had fallen in or maybe all the coins that were in the bottom.

You stood quite a distance from the fountains, waiting for the person to move. Instead, they turned around with their camera, snapping a couple of photos.

Your head tilted while you stared over at the male, his knuckles were busted open. And there was blue hair peeping under his hair, you loudly sighed.

Giyuu pulled the camera away "what you're not happy to see me?" He teased, you shake your head "I'm disappointed actually" you muttered.

"What's with your hands?" You pointed "did you get in a fight or something?" "No."

"you should put ointment on that.." you quickly noted, he clenched his hands into a fist staring down at the cuts before shrugging.

Loudly sighing again before raising the camera to his face "I don't need ointment.." he calmly responded.

You were curious about his knuckles, wondering who or what had caused the cuts since you didn't remember seeing any red on them yesterday.

"Are you sure..? I mean I can bandage them up for you" you vouched, Giyuu took another set of photos of some nearby trees before deeply sighing out loud again.

He gently rested the camera against his chest before turning to face you.

"We don't need to be friends, I don't wanna force something I don't want" he swore.

"I wasn't trying to be your friend" you correct crossing your arms over your chest. "Really?" He chuckled "it seemed pretty friendly to me."

"Whatever" you rolled your eyes "why would I try being friends with you of all people?"

He shrugged before clearing his throat, slowly walking towards you.

He awkwardly cleared his throat again "about earlier.." you nodded your head signifying for him to continue. He was hesitant with his movements and was still thinking about what to say "are you going charge me for gas or what?" you glared up at him.

He chuckled "no, I'm glad that I was there to help you" he finally let out. "Okay, but it didn't seem like you were from earlier.." "that was my mistake" he stated.

You nodded your head while letting your eyes roam around him. He probably had changed from earlier, but he was now wearing a white t-shirt showcasing every muscle in his arms and chest. There weren't any tattoos on his arms but you remember seeing small tattoos on his fingers. On his right arm, there was an expensive sliver Rolex sitting on top of his wrist, his knuckles were bright red and there was small dried blood on some of his cuts.

Giyuu subconsciously placed them behind his back as he followed where your eyes were staring. "So can I call you whenever I need a ride to the store?" "you're pushing it" he rolled his eyes.

"Don't you have a taser or something?" "No" you groaned.

"Your dad should buy you one or some pepper spray" "I don't have that either" "well no shit, that's why you ask for-" "no I don't have a dad."

His eyes widen "oh.." there was long a pause "if I'm being honest, I'm kinda jealous.." Giyuu crossed his arms over his chest.