NINE-The One Not Ready for Marriage

THE ONE ABOUT MILLIE CHAPTER NINE- The One NOT Ready for Marriage.

----

----

During the early hours of the morning in Chandler and Joey's apartment, Millie and Chandler were asleep in his room and Joey was asleep in his own room. Millie was sprawled out on Chandler with her legs connecting to his, her left leg sticking out of the covers. Her hands draped over his chest with his arms wrapped around her.

They were sleeping peacefully until from Joey's bedroom a loud snore arose them from their sleep. Chandler jumped causing Millie to wake jumping up, questioning him, "What are you doing?"

She then heard the snore for herself, Millie rose rubbing her right cheek, grottily. Chandler fully awake, furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Was-was that Joey?" Millie pressed her hands to her cheeks, bringing her knees close to her. She was slowly waking up, turning over to the clock on the nightstand.

6:16AM

They heard the snore again, which was louder than the first few times.

Millie groaned throwing herself back onto the bed, throwing the pillow underneath her over her face.

"For the love of God, go shut him up!"

Chandler knew 'sleepy Millie' was just as scary as 'hungry Millie was.'

Chandler jumped up only in his blue boxers, throwing a t shirt placed on the chair by the door hurrying to Joey's room.

"Are you kidding me?!" Chandler belted out, leaving the door open behind him, he tries to wake him up, "Joey. Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey!!"

Joey deep into his sleep, still snoring Chandler stood there for a moment. Joey then joined in his sleep, a slight smirk creeping on his face, deep asleep. "Joey. Joey. Joey. Joey! Joey!!" Joining Chandler's chanting, Chandler in disgust slammed the door behind him.

Joey jumped up, looking around his surroundings.

"Oh, did I wake you?!"

----

Walking into Beatrice Bridal Shop, Monica, Phoebe, and Millie were picking Emily's wedding dress for her. Millie yawned for the fourth time in the past two minutes walking down the street with her other two friends, sipping her third cup of coffee she had to go from Central Perk.

"Millie will you please stop causing the Yawn Effect." Phoebe begged, looking around the bridal shop with the others. "I am sorry, I have been staying with Chandler and Joey will not stop snoring," Millie complained throwing the empty coffee away in the trash can by the door.

"I told Chandler we are sleeping at my place for a while."

" Oh my God! OH! Look at this one! It is so beautiful!" Monica rushed over to one of the many dresses surrounding them, she held the big puffy dress out examining it. Monica desired to be married and have kids.