twenty-one- The One Where Rachel Slips

"Y'know that movie has a lot of sex in it

"Y'know that movie has a lot of sex in it.."

---

At a February day, all the girls and Ross were inside Central Perk paying court to Ross. "I don't know whether he is testing me or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control," Ross told the girls, "But he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, 'supposedly' by accident."

"Yeah Ross, that is what monkey's do." Millie said sarcastically as he just gave a blank look as she just sipped her coffee.

"And then, like three days in a row he got the newspapers before I did, and peed all over the crossword."

Joey and Chandler came into Central Perk as they were talking to each other. They approach the friends sitting on the sofa. They all greeted each other as Joey asked Phoebe,

"Hey Pheebs, guess who we saw today?"

"Ooh, fun! Okay, um, Liam Neeson." She guessed as Joey shook his head,

"Nope."

"Morly Safer."

"Nope."

"The woman who cuts my hair."

"Okay, look, this could be a really long game." Monica said getting annoyed by the two with their guessing game as she sipped her coffee.

"Your sister, Ursula." Chandler told Phoebe. Phoebe's faced dropped as her mood completely changed. "Oh, really..?"

"Yeah, yeah, she works over at that place, uh.." Chandler tried to think of the name of the place Joey and him ate as Phoebe said it before he could,

"Rifts, yeah I know." She mumbled. Chandler rose an eyebrow as he was confused on how she knew, considering they have not spoken in years. "Oh you do?" he asked, "Because she said you guys have not talked in like years."

"Hm? Yeah, so, um, is she fat?" Phoebe asked bluntly as Joey smirked,

"Not from where I was standin'."

Phoebe turned to Chandler asking "Where were you standing?" "Why don't you guys get along?" Millie asked Phoebe.

"It is mostly just dumb sister stuff, everyone always thought of her as the pretty one, she was the first one to walk, even though I did it later in the same day, but to my parents by then it was like, 'yeah, right, well, what else is new?'" Phoebe told everyone as everyone gave her sympathetic look.

"Oh, Pheebs, I am sorry, I have to go, I got a Lamaze class." Ross told everyone standing to go get his coat. "Oh, and I have got a Earth Science, but I will catch you in Gym." Chandler said sarcastically.

"Chandler, that was probably the last time you went to the gym." Millie stated sarcastically as he smiled fell as she patted his head.

"So, is this just gonna be you and Carol?" Rachel asked Ross seeing if his ex-wife's lover was going to be there with them.