THREE-The One With Phoebe's Brother

----

At Joey and Chandler and Joey's apartment, Joey was building a TV shelf for their apartment, Millie walked in with two pizza boxes. "Ello!" Millie greeted with a smile, Joey smiled holding a drill, about to drill more holes into the wall. 

"Pizza is here when you are ready!" Millie told him, getting plates down from the kitchen cabinet. Joey nodded, drilling a hole into the wall as Chandler ran out of the room.

"Did I get ya?" Joey asked, stopping the drill, Chandler shot him a look, getting annoyed. "No, you didn't get me!! It's an electric drill, you getme, you kill me!!" Chandler cursed, Joey shrugged, laying the drill down. Millie laughed, Chandler glanced over at her.

"Is this funny to you?" He asked her, causing Millie to nod. "Hm, yes it is." She calmly said to him, causing Chandler to roll his eyes. "Calm down, do you want this unit or not?" Joey asked him, Chandler shook his head back and forth.

" I do NOT want this unit!!"

"Well, you should've told me that before, I'm not a mind reader." Joey clarified, he then handed Chandler his beer,  "Hey, we're out of beer. I'm going to Monica's." Joey got up, going over to Monica's. Chandler groaned, staring at the mess in the apartment. "Want pizza?" Millie offered, Chandler went over grabbing a plate.

"Better have it before Joey kills me." Chandler said causing Millie to laugh, taking a bite of her pizza. "Phoebe is meeting her brother today!" Millie stated, Chandler smiled laying his pizza down on his plate,"She seemed really excited." 

"Joey needs to hurry up with those beers." 

"Tell me about it." 

-----

At Central Perk, everyone is sitting around as Phoebe entered with her brother, Frank. "Hi guys, this is Frank!" Phoebe introduced, everyone greeted him. "This is Ross." Phoebe started to tell everyone's name, "Chandler, and Joey."

"This is Monica." Frank face fell. "Woah."

"Rachel."

"Woah." 

"And Millie."

"Wow.." 

The three girls laughed, greeting Frank once again. " Hey, how do you guys get anything done?" Frank asked sitting down on the couch as Phoebe went to go get coffee. " We don't, really." Chandler mumbled.

"Well, so, now, do you guys have a lot of big plans?" Rachel asked, wondering what Phoebe and Frank were going to do to bond. "Oh yeah! Yeah, no, we're gonna connect, y'know bond, andeverything." Phoebe stated, sitting down with her coffee.

 "Yeah, I was thinking that maybe we could go down to Time Square and pickup some ninja stars. And, oh, um, my friend Larry, he wants me to take a picture of ahooker."

" You know, we don't really take advantage of living in the city." Chandler said, causing Millie to roll her eyes playfully. 

-----

In Millie's apartment she was on the phone with her brother, whom was moving to New York soon. "Have you found any apartments yet?" Millie asked, pouring herself some coffee. "Yeah, it is a little condo type one, west of the main hospital." He explained to his little sister.

"When will you be  heading down?" 

"In a couple of months." 

"So, any lucky dates, sis?" Tyler asked, Millie frowned, shrugging, taking a sip of her coffee. "One, we are going on another one soon, his name is Ethan." She explained to him, she could tell back the way he laughed, he was happy for her.

"Ethan better be better to you than Ryan," Tyler told, "Or I will beat his teeth in." Millie laughed, wrapping herself in a blanket, turning her TV on. "I am just ready to find the one, I am tired of men using me for one thing." She told her brother, causing her brother to scoff.

"Most men want one thing, some men don't." 

Millie agreed thinking about Chandler, she wished she had told him sooner, maybe right now she could be over at his apartment, curled up next to him, not alone. Instead he was curled up with Janice. 

"Hey Mil, are you alright?" Tyler asked, concerned about the silence in his sister. "Tyler, is it okay, to hide something from someone like feelings and try to move on because they are with someone." Millie asked her brother, he rose an eyebrow, thinking on what she had done asked him.  "I mean, it all depends Mil," He explained, "I wouldn't want someone to hide things from me, but if the guy has moved on, don't ruin what he has."

"Who is it?" 

Millie was scared to tell Tyler, what if Tyler let it slip one day when he moved up to New York. Tyler always had a big mouth and he could never shut up, ever. Millie cleared her throat, flipping through channels on her TV. 

"Chandler."

"Chan-Oh I knew it!"

"How? I never showed one sign of anything!" Millie defended herself causing Tyler to laugh, totally disagreeing with her. "Eh Mil, I could kind of see it," He explained to her, causing her to scoff, "I mean, you two flirted and had flirtaous glares ever so often." Millie just shook her head, sipping her coffee once more.

"He is dating someone now and I decided to move on with Ethan, I just hope it is right." Millie admitted to Tyler. "Well, everything happens for a reason, so if something is meant to be then it will be." Her brother told her, she smiled, nodding, enjoying her talk with her brother.

"Well, call me tomorrow if you can, kind of gets lonely sometimes." Tyler laughed, Millie smiled, putting her phone on the end table next to her couch. 

Monica walked in with her pans she had borrowed to cook with since Millie had new pans. "Hey Mil, thanks for the pans." Monica said, Millie pointed for her to lay them on the counter. Monica joined Millie on the couch.

"What have you been up to today?" Monica asked her best friend, Millie just shrugged. "I just got off the phone with Tyler, he is moving her in a few months." Monica smiled, excited for her friend and excited to have someone new to the group.

"He is moving up here with some girl from the sounds of it, she sounds pretty good." Millie explained, Monica curled up with Millie, watching Breakfast Club. "So this Ethan, anymore dates?" Monica wondered, Millie blushed slightly. 

"Yeah, here soon, he is planning to take me out to see a movie and some dinner." 

Monica squealed causing Millie to laugh sharing the blanket with Monica. "Is Chandler with Janice?" Millie asked softly, Monica shrugged, taking a sip of Millie's coffee. "Last time I saw him, Joey and Chandler were moving the shelf Joey had made." 

Millie laughed, wishing she could see them right now, knowing how dumb her boys where, but she loved them. "Chandler hasn't said much about Janice in awhile, after I think about it." Monica mumbled, sitting the glass down on the table, "Why do you ask?"

Millie just shrugged, turning the volume up on the TV, Monica rose an eyebrow, eyeing the TV with Millie, ignoring her thoughts. 

"Chandler though, he always seems to go back with Janice every time," Monica said, "But I feel like if they break up this time, he is gonna find someone else." Millie turned over to Monica, questioning her, "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean if it doesn't work out this time it won't again," She explained, "I feel like after her, no matter how long it is, Chandler will find the actual one." Millie smiled, nodding turning back to the TV. 

"He deserves to be happy." 

----

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN AWHILE BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS LITTLE FLILLER CHAPTER