TEN-The One With the Beach Trip Part One

GUYS! Thank you so much for 100k! I literally never thought this would happen! 

Enjoy the last chapter one Season 3! 

----

SEASON 3 EPISODE 25 THE ONE AT THE BEACH

TEN- THE ONE WITH THE BEACH TRIP PART ONE 

----

At the Beach, the friends arrive as it was pouring down rain, they all ran into the condo Phoebe had for them, realizing it filled with sand. "Well Phoebe, I didn't know we were going to be staying on the beach, literally." Millie said, glaring down at the sandy floor. "Oh, yeah, Bob said there might be flood damage." Phoebe stated, the group walked in, having a hard time walking with the sand beneath them.

"Yeah, either that, or he has a really big cat." Ross sarcastically mumbled picking up a handful of sand, throwing it back down. "Well, I am gonna go find my room, and get the sand out of my shoes." Millie said heading up the stairs, the girls shared a look, smiling at each other. Chandler shot a look at the girls, knowing what they were doing.

"You sneaky bitches."

The girls glared over at Chandler, gasping at the words they just heard from his mouth. "What Chandler?" Monica asked, holding her chest in a hurt manner. "I know you know what Millie knows, but you don't know that I know and that Joey knows," Chandler said smirking, he paused for a moment, "That was very confusing." 

The girls mouth fell open, covering their mouths, Ross face fell into confusion. "You know! How do you know?" Rachel asked, checking up the stairs to see if Millie was coming down. "I overheard your little gossip last night! I wanted some chips!" Chandler stated, Ross faked coughed, everyone looked over at him.

"Excuse me, but what is happening?" Ross was so confused, they realized they never told him, they all 'oh' slightly. "Millie is in love with Chandler." Phoebe stated, Chandler's eyes grew big turning to her.

"Phoebe!" The girls yelled, as Phoebe realized he did not hear the 'love part. "Oh no.." Phoebe muttered in a slight tone. "She-she is in love with him?" Joey asked, his face fell, "She didn't tell me all that." Ross mouth was partly opened, glaring in between the friends, Rachel looked up seeing Millie coming down the stairs.

"Everyone shut up!" Rachel whispered, everyone ran into a place, trying not the look suspicious as Millie came down, to join the group. 

----

Still at the Beach House, Phoebe was out trying to get information on her dad, the others were still in the house.  It was  still raining, Chandler is building a sand castle, Millie was reading a magazine as Rachel is doing Monica's nails, and they're all drinking margaritas, obviouslybored.

Chandler was thinking of ways to approach Millie, how was he gonna tell her he now knew everything. He knew that this trip would be perfect way to tell her, and it could be a romantic type way, even though he knew he was not romantic at all. What Chandler didn't know is Millie was thinking the same thing.

How was she gonna approach him? 

Was he gonna reject her? Probably.. 

"Hey, y'know what a really good rainy day game is?" Joey questioned the group, he smirked, as the group looked interested. "What?" Monica asked, desperate for something to do. " I mean naked game. Strip poker, we should totally play strip poker." Joey smirked, nodding his head, the group groaned.

"No!"

"Joey, what are you thinkin?" Monica questioned her sex crazed friend. "Come on! When you go away, you-you have to play, it's like a law!" Joey told them, pointing his finger at them, like a little child. Rachel soon started to chase Ross around with the nail polish as the group stared at one another, seeing the two flirting with each other, hardcore.