FIVE- The One With The Girls Night

FIVE- THE ONE WITH THE GIRLS NIGHT

SEASON 4 EPISODE 14: THE ONE WITH JOEY'S DIRTY DAY

----

Millie was at Monica and Rachel's apartment with the rest of the group. Phoebe was taking a pregnancy test. Frank and his wife was there. Phoebe can running out of the bathroom, "You guys! You guys! You're gonna have a baby! They're gonna have a baby!" Phoebe exclaimed, the group shared a look in surprise. 

"My sister is having my baby!"

Everyone swarmed Phoebe giving her a huge group hug. "Um-Frank?" Millie pointed out, "Don't say that in front of other people.." The group laughed, congratulating them.

---

A couple of weeks later, at Millie's apartment. Millie was painting a new painting, it was of a green garden, she was inspired by a picture her brother had taken on one of his vacations. 

"Hi Mil's!" Tyler walked in, she smiled, wiping paint on her old shirt. He had Mexican food for them, she walked over, helping him get the food out of the bag. The young girl was very happy her brother had moved into town, especially living about five minutes away.

"So have you told Chandler about the call?" Tyler asked, Millie sighed, shaking her head. "No, I haven't told any of them," She trembled, sighing, pushing her glasses up, "I-I It's been a week since that call, Ryan hasn't contacted me at all! So I think he got the memo."

Tyler huffed, opening his box handing her a fork, Millie glanced back up at him, crossing her arms. "Look Tyler, do not get mad at me about it," She pointed her finger at him, he just rolled his eyes, "That was so difficult for me, I was in love with Ryan, I was with him over a year. When he called I was in shock."

Tyler nodded, handing over her food. "Look Mil, I understand you and Ryan were together for a long time," He comforted, sitting across from her, "But now you got Chandler, you guys have been dating for what? Two months now. He is so good to you."

"Of course I know Tyler! I love Chandler, I am not thinking of hooking up or anything like that. It's just awkward you know. The fact I never thought he would ever contact me! Espically when everything is working out!" She groaned, sighing, shaking her head, "I got my art studio set up, getting ready to be opened soon, I got a amazing boyfriend, and friends!" Tyler laid his hand on hers, smiling at her.

"Millie you are my sister, I am going to help you in anyway I can and be here for you," He affirmed, "I just think you need to tell them especially Chandler. Ryan is back in New York and you don't know how long, and he is still in love with you." Millie took a bit into her food, sipping her glass of wine. 

"It's a big deal, but I am trying to hold down the drama."

Tyler nodded, biting into his food. "I am going to have a girls night tonight and I will talk with them, okay?" She claimed, he smiled, as the two shared a lunch together.

---

Millie walked into Monica and Rachel's apartment as the two were there. "Hey Millie!" Rachel said. Millie smiled sitting down joining the two girls. "So our girls night, out to our favorite restaurant!" Millie squealed, Rachel's face fell, she groaned.

 "Oh sweetie I forgot! I am supposed to go on this opera thing with Emily, my bosses niece." Rachel whined, causing the other two to groan. 

"I really needed to talk to you two and Phoebe." Millie spoke, Rachel jumped up getting an idea. 

"Wait, you know I could ask Ross to go!" She suggested to them and herself. 

"Rach, your ex with your bosses niece date?" Monica questioned, raising an eyebrow.