twenty-three: The One With A Fake Monica

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?"

--

At Monica and Rachel's everyone was looking at papers. "How could someone get ahold of your credit card number?" Joey asked skimming through the papers beside Millie.

"I have no idea, but look how much they spent!" Monica said showing Joey the paper and the others. "Monica, would you calm down?" Rachel asked Monica looking back up at her from the paper, "The credit card people said that you only have to pay for the stuff you bought."

"I know, it's just reckless spending!" Monica said throwing the papers down.

"I think when someone steals your credit card, they have kind already thrown caution to the wind." Ross told Monica.

 "Wow, what a geek! They spent $69.95 on a Wonder Mop?" Chandler asked looking at the paper as Millie looked on the paper with him.

"That's me.."

"Oh! Yuck! Ross he is doing it again!" Phoebe said looking at the lamp that was shaking beind the sofa. "Marcel, stop humping the lamp!" Ross said as Marcel ran into Rachel's room.

"No not in my room! I will get him!" Rachel said getting up following Ross. "Ross, you have got to do something about the humping!" Monica told Ross.

"Well, that is what we said about Joey.." Millie said as Joey just nodded. "Would you relax? It is not that big of a deal!" Ross stated to everyone as Rachel was yelling at Marcel.

"Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious.." Rachel mumbles coming out of her room as Millie laughed.

"You haven't been curious in a while, haven't you Rach?" Mille asked sarcastically as Rachel's face fell.

--

At Central Perk Joey, Chandler and Ross were sitting around talking as Phoebe, Monica and Rachel entered. "Hey we found her, we found the girl!" Phoebe said as the three sat down with the boys as Millie entered.

"What?" Chandler asked as Millie took off her coat. "What is going on?" Millie asked as she sat down beside Joey.

"We found the 'fake Monica' girl!" Phoebe said as Joey asked, "Did you call the cops?"

"Nope, we took her to lunch!" Rachel said as everyone seemed confused expect the three girls. "AH, your own brand of vigilante justice!" Chandler said sarcastically to her.

"What? Are you insane?" Ross asked as he then continued, "This woman stole from you and she stole! She is a stealer!"

"Y'know what? after you're with this woman for like ten minutes you forget all that, I mean she is astounding person with this amazing spirit!" Monica stated as she smiled.

"Gezz, Mon, take her to dinner first or have her take you with your money!" Millie said sarcastically to her as Monica just rolled her eyes.

---