three-The One With The Dead Neighbor

"So you are wearing this dead guys robe for good luck?"

--

Everyone sat in Monica and Rachel's apartment. The group sat around the kitchen table, everyone was playing poker expect Chandler as he just walked into the apartment. Millie counted her cards as Joey slowly peeked over towards her cards as she pushed his face away.

"Hey!" Chandler greeted the group as everyone greeted him back. "So how was Joan?" Monica asked Chandler. Joan was Chandler's former 'girlfriend' as some people would call it. Chandler groaned at the sound of her name.

"I broke up with her.." he mumbled sitting at the kitchen table with the group watching them play poker. Everyone looked up from their cards at Chandler as he just got together with this girl not that long ago.

"Don't tell me, because of the big nostril thing?" Ross asked him as Chandler nodded.

"They were huge. When she sneezed, bats flew out of them." Chandler said making a motion of bats coming out of his nose, in his on weird way as he continued, "I'm tellin' you, she leaned back; I could see her brain." Everyone just shook their head at Chandler, laughing at his joke just a little bit.

"How many perfectly fine women are you gonna reject over the mostsuperficial insignificant things?" Monica asked him as Millie came into the conversation.

"Monica is right, every woman has a flaw about her, something bad about her." Millie said popping a grape in her mouth as Ross opened his mouth she threw a grape to him. Chandler just glanced over at Millie as he just shrugged, he looked back over to the whole group.

Hold it, hold it. I got to side with Chandler on this one," Joey said to everyone, "When I firstmoved to the city, I went out a couple of times with this girl, really hot, great kisser,but she had the biggest Adam's apple. It made me nuts." The girls shared a look at one another as they just cleared their throats looking back at their cards casually.

Chandler glanced over at Ross as he asked him, "You or me?" Ross nodded turning to Joey about to explain to him. "Joey, uh, women do not have Adam apples." Ross told him as Joey titled his head, squinting up a Ross, confused.

"You guys are messing with me, right?" Joey asked getting scared. Everyone just shared a look as they just nodded, "Yeah." Joey breathed out as he held his chest,

"That was a good one. For a second there, I was like, 'whoa.' "

--

At Monica and Rachel's, everyone was sitting around, hanging out in their apartment. Millie was drawing on Millie's couch as mostly everyone else was watching TV or talking. There was a knock at the door as Monica went to the door to answer it.

"Oh! Hello Mr. Heckles." Monica greeted him as he just gave her a blank look. "You're doing it again." He told her as she closed her eyes, letting out a sigh. "We're not doing anything." Monica told him motioning to everyone in the apartment.