twelve- The One with the Door Knob

"A door knob is not that low!"

----

Millie poured her some coffee as one of her favorite movie was playing, The Breakfast Club

Millie poured her some coffee as one of her favorite movie was playing, The Breakfast Club. As turned her coffee pot off she heard a knock at the door. She answered the door seeing Chandler. "Hey Chandler, what's up?" She asked sipping her coffee leaning against her door. "I know the bank is close but I really need to go to the ATM and get money out!" He stated as he then asked her, "Look can you unlock the bank and let me get some money out." Millie smiled as she moved to let Chandler in closing the door behind him. "Yeah let me change and grab the keys." She told him laying her coffee down heading to her room to get changed.

--

Millie pressed a button to let them in as they went in she pointed over to the ATM. "Hurry, I have a date wit Ryan at 9 tonight." She told him as Chandler cringed as he started to get money out of the ATM. "That late?" He asked her as she laughed leaning against the wall watching Chandler. "Wow, Dad.." She sarcastically said as the lights when off as they both groaned. Chandler walked over to the door as the door was locked. "Oh you got to be kidding me.." He mumbled as Millie ran her fingers through her hair as he turned around. "Where are your keys?" He asked her. "My keys do not work on that door, they only work for the bank cell, and my drawer. I brought them just in case the ATM did not work." She told him as he leaned against the door as he stared at her. "Wanna go to the kitchen they have candy?" Millie asked as he shrugged as the two went to the kitchen.

--

Millie opened the cabinet grabbing a flashlight turning it on looking around for the candy. "Hey look in my purse for my phone and call the others and tell them we are stuck." Millie told Chandler getting her phone walking out of the kitchen as Millie looked for the candy. "Hey guys, it's Chandler." He said to Monica as she groaned. "Where are you? And Millie?" She asked, "Ryan is looking for her!" Chandler rubbed his face. "She is with me, we went to her bank so I could get some money out and now we are locked in here until the power comes back on." Chandler told her. "The power is out everywhere.." Monica mumbled. "We will be there as soon as we can.." Chandler told him as he hung up walking back to the kitchen as she held a bag of candy he smiled. She sat against the fridge as he sat beside her as the flashlight was in the middle of them as she unwrapped a starburst. "They are out with power too, the whole town is." Chandler told her unwrapping a candy bar. "Great, was Ryan looking for me?" She asked him as he nodded. "He was waiting on you, but I told them we would be there as soon as possible." He told her as she nodded. "Well.." she mumbled as he nodded.

"Well.."

"I guess it gives us time to bond as friends.."

"Yeah, friends.."

Millie looked over at him as she threw her candy wrapper at him as he smiled turning his head back to the wall as they were staring at it. "So what do you wanna bond over?" he asked her chewing on his candy. "We both have terrible families.." She mumbled as he nodded agreeing. "Has your mother called you anymore?" He asked her as she shook her head. "No," She said, "She has not, and I hope she doesn't" He gave her a sympathy smile as she grabbed another starburst chewing on it. "Hey Mil.." he mumbled.

"Mhm?"

"Do you ever wonder-" he paused for a moment, "Do you ever wonder what would happen if you never met Ryan?" He asked as she looked at him. "I never would have moved here, I would never be close with all of you guys like I am now," She told him, "I never would have fallen in love with him." Chandler face fell as he turned to her, "Your-Your in love with him?" He asked as she smiled staring at her unwrapped starburst.

"Yeah-Yeah I am.."

Chandler looked down as he turned back to look at the wall. "Well, I am happy for you." he mumbled as she smiled. She laid her head on his shoulder as he smiled, but deep inside he as hurt. "Chandler.." She mumbled as he looked at her on his shoulder as the two shared for each other for a moment.

"Oh my God!" She said standing up. "Oh please, do not start that!" He said as she stood up laughing like Janice as he stood up as she laughed like herself as she tripped over the flash light as it broke Chandler caught her. "See that is what you get when you act like her." He mumbled as she smiled as he smiled back at her as he helped her up with his hands still on her as they left her slowly. "I was about to say there is a back door that the keys will work with." she told him as he nodded as he looked at the flashlight. "Is there a extra flashlight?" He asked as she shook her head. "No, I know where it is though. Just follow me." she told him as he followed her to the back of the room.

"When we get there just stick your hands out and feel for a door knob." She mumbled as he nodded. The two started to reach out for a door knob. "OW!" Chandler said as he hit his toe on a table as he hit his toe on a table. Millie giggled as he mimicked her giggle starting to reach out for the door again. She started too as grabbed something as Chandler screamed, "Hey! Hey!" The lights came on as she realized what she did. She jerked her hand away. "Oh God, Oh God, I am so sorry!" She covered her mouth as he stood their for a moment. "A door knob is not that low!" He yelled as she nodded. "YES IT IS!" She yelled back. She ran her fingers through her hair as she then covered her face. "Oh God!" She groaned as Chandler cleared his throat. "It is okay it was an accident.." He mumbled as the two walked out heading to get a taxi. "Let's just never talk about this again!" She said as he nodded.

"Got it!"

--

How was it?