fifteen-The One Where They Sleep Together

—

Hello loves, before this chapter I wanted to clear the air! If you heard Friends being taken off Netflix, it is not true! Netflix posted on their twitter!

---

"I love you

"I love you.."
---

"NO ONE HAS THE KEY!?" Mille yelled as Monica started to freak out. "The oven is on!" She stated as Millie pushed the door a little. "Mil, do not even try it won't open!" Chandler told her. "Chandler, if you do not shut up I will throw you into the door and then it will be open!" Millie told Chandler as his face fell. "Oh, I got to get my ticket!" Rachel cried out as Millie leaned against the wall as Ryan bent down to the door handle, seeing if he could unlock it with one of the girl's bobby pins. "Wait, wait, we have a copy of the key!" Joey said. "Well then get it, get it!" Monica said as she was freaking out more than ever.

"That tone will not make me go any faster," Joey said as Monica's face turned to anger.

"Joey!"

"That one will!" Joey ran into his and Chandler's apartment to go get the copy of the key. "I do not remember where the copy is," Chandler mumbled as he watched Joey, "I hope he does." Joey came out with a tray full of keys trying each one on the lock. "Nope, that is not the one," Joey said trying another key. Everyone groaned watching Joey trying each key as Millie started to slowly beat her head against the wall. "Next time Monica, give me the key!" She told Monica.

"Can you go any faster?" Monica asked him. "Hey, I got one keyhole and about a zillion keys," Joey said pointing one of the keys at Monica as he tried that key, "You do the math." "

"Why do you guys have so many keys in there anyways?" Monica questioned them. "For an emergency just like this!" Chandler sarcastically said to her. Rachel then grabs Chandler by the shirt, "Alright, listen, smirky! If it was not for you and your stupid ballon, I would be on a plane watching a woman do this!" Rachel then makes a gesture like a stewardess pointing out exits, "Right now! But I am not!"

"I swear you said you had the keys!" Monica said to Rachel. "No, I didn't, I would not say I had the keys unless I had the keys and I obviously do not have the keys!" Rachel gritted her teeth together in anger type of tone. "Ooh ok, that is it!" Phoebe yelled, "Enough with the keys, no one says keys!" There was a moment of silence as Millie started to count still with her head on the wall, "1,2," she paused for a moment,

"3."

"Why would I have the keys?" Monica asked.

"There it is!" Millie groaned.

"Aside from the fact that you said you had them!" Rachel yelled. "But I didn't!" Monica fired back. "Well, you should have!" "Why?" Monica asked. "Because!" Rachel yelled.

"Why?"

"Because!"

"Why? Because everything is my responsibility? Isn't it enough that I am making Thanksgiving dinner for everyone? You know, everyone wants a different kind of potatoes, so I am making different kinds." Monica said as she then continued as she started to cry," Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want? Noooo, no, no! Just as long as Phoebe gets her peas and onions, and Mario gets his tots, and it is my first Thanksgiving and it is all burned, and- and I-I.."

"Ok, Monica, only dogs can hear you now, so, look, the door's open. Here we go!" Chandler said as they walk in smoke filled the apartment. "Well, the turkey's burnt, potatoes are ruined." Ross then entered singing, "Here we come, walkin' down the- this does not smell like Mom's." Ross said as Monica turned to him slowly. "No it doesn't," She started, "But you want lumps, Ross? Well here you go buddy, ya got one!" She threw a potato at him. "Hey, we all had a better plan, this was nobody's choice!" Joey said.

"Oh, really! So why was I busting my a** to make this delicious dinner??" Monica asked as Millie mumbled, "Yeah thank you for the credit for me helping you." Millie sarcastically stated.

"You call that delicious?"

Everyone started to shout back and forth as Monica finally yelled, "Stop it! Stop it!"

"Now this feels like Thanksgiving.." Chandler mumbled.

---

Everyone was upset at each other as Phoebe was looking out the window. "Ooh."

"What?"

"Ugly Naked Guy's taking his turkey out of the oven, Oh my God! He is not alone! Ugly Naked Guy's having Thanksgiving dinner with Ugly Naked Gal!" Phoebe said as everyone ran to the window. "So ugly naked guy?" Ryan asked. "Ooh, it is a weird, interesting thing we do," Millie told as he looked out with her and the rest of them. "I have got to see this! All right Ugly Naked Guy!" They all started to clap as everyone looked at each other,

"Grilled Cheese Sandwiches anyone?" Monica asked.

--

Everyone sat at Monica and Rachel's dining table as they were eating. "Shall I carve?" Chandler asked. "By all means.." Rachel mumbled. "Ok, who wants the light cheese, and who wants the dark cheese?" Chandler asked everyone. "I don't even want to think about dark cheese.." Rachel mumbled.

"Anyone want to spilt this with me?" Monica asked as Joey took it from her.

"Ooh, you guys have to make a wish!"

"Make a wish?"

"Come on you know the Thanksgiving tradition. Ooh, you got the bigger half! What'd you wish for?" Phoebe asked Joey.

"The bigger half."

"I'd like to propose a toast," Chandler said as he then continued, "Little toast here, ding ding! I know this is not the kind of Thanksgiving that all of you were planning but for me, this has been really great. I think because it did not involve divorce or projectile vomiting. Anyway, I was just thinking, I mean, if you'd gone to Vail, and you guys been with your family, we would not be all together you know? So I guess what I am trying to say is that I am very thankful that all of your Thanksgiving sucked!"

"That is really sweet," Millie said with a smile.

"And here is to a lousy Christmas!"

"And a crappy New Year!"

---

Millie and Ryan walked into their apartment as Millie saw his progress of unpacking. "You did good, proud of you," Millie mumbled as he smiled pecking her lips. "I had fun today," Ryan said as Millie laughed. "Stop lying.."

"No, I did, we all have crappy days.."

Millie smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck as her lips landed on his. Their lips moved in sync. "So," Millie broke the kiss, "It is your first night here, in our apartment, what do you want to do?" He smirked picking her up as she squealed as he laid her on the couch moving their lips in sync as his hands traveled to the ends of her shirt. He placed kisses on her neck which made her giggle as she took his shirt off,

"I love you.."

"You what?" She asked him as he laughed, "I love you."

"I love you too."

-
COMMENTS!?!