nine-The One Where Chandler is Naked

"Um, well I did not want to go naked.."

--

On a city street, everyone was there where the movie set was. "This is so exciting," Ross said looking around, "I haven't seen my monkey in almost a year." Everyone looked around at the celebrities and all of their surrounding's.

"What you never look down in the shower," Chandler asked sarcastically as everyone looked at him as his face fell, "Oh come on, I'm not allowed to make one joke in the monkey-is-penis genre?"

A security guard stopped them as they still looked around for Marcel, "I'm sorry closed set." The guard told them as he held his hand up.

"Uh, I'm sorry, you don't understand, I'm, I'm, I'm a friend of his. We uh, we used to live together." Ross said talking about Marcel as the guard's face fell as he just laughed. "Yeah and I have time to share in the Pocanos with Flipper."

"Ross there he is!" Monica said pointing at Marcel as everyone called him over to him as Ross smiled. Everyone started to sing, 'In the Jungle' as Marcel turns running over jumping on Ross's shoulder.

"Aw, how sweet." Millie mumbled as she smiled petting Marcel.

--

The friends were on set looking around as Marcel was upset, the directors say he is under a lot of 'stress.' Anyways everyone was roaming around the set looking around at their surrounding's. Joey and Phoebe went to go talk to the directors as Chandler was catching up with an old friend.

Rachel, Millie, and Monica were in an 'awe.' "Oh my God, Jean-Claude Van Damme is so hot, I did not know he was in this movie." Monica said, drooling over the muscled actor as Rachel and Millie shared a look.

"Ya think?" Rachel asked as she checked him a little out as well. Monica nodded as Millie told her, "Go talk to him." Monica just laughed as Millie looked around at the rest of the set, "You two have fun." Millie left the girls to go tour the rest of the set, to see if she knew anyone, or see if she could find any of her friends.

"Hi Mil!" Chandler said as Millie turned around to see Chandler with a woman as Millie smiled, "This is Susie Moss, she used to be in my fourth grade class." Millie smiled shaking her hand,

"It is so nice to meet you."

"I have heard a little bit about you, Chandler seems to really care for you." Susie said as Chandler blushed so did Millie. "Yeah, me and him are best friends, we have been through a whole lot together from the time we have known each other." Millie said smiling as Susie smiled back at her.

"Well, I must be heading back, I hope we can grab some coffee or dinner some time?" Susie asked Chandler as he smirked nodding as she kissed his cheek walking away. Millie smiled, but for some reason, felt hurt.

"Well-uh-wow." Millie mumbled as Chandler laughed at her reaction. "She did a great job growing up." Chandler said which made Millie laughed as Chandler thought for a moment.

"Which reminds me, I want to know what you looked like as a child.." Chandler mumbled as Millie's face fell. "Uh no, not gonna happen Bing, those are scary times.." Millie told him as they started to walk together.

"Come on, they can not be that bad." Chandler said to her flashing her a smile that made her blush. Millie rolled her eyes playfully as she just crossed her arms,

"Not so bad?" She questioned, "You think about it, look at me now, I lost about 30 pounds since then, finally got boobs when I was 20, then I had to wear a metal retainer for 8 months." She told him as he just laughed.