ONE-The One Where They Move On

ONE-THE ONE WHERE THEY MOVE ON————————[SEASON 3 EPISODE ONE:THE ONE WITH PRINCESS LEIA FANTASY] ————————

————————
[SEASON 3 EPISODE ONE:THE ONE WITH PRINCESS LEIA FANTASY]
————————

Early in the morning, Joey entered from his bedroom, seeing Chandler sipping his coffee, and pancakes were on the counter. Joey smirked, knowing it was Millie's famous pancakes.

"Morning." Joey smirked, "Pancakes? Millie make them?" Joey asked, examining the pancakes. Chandler rose an eyebrow, shaking his head. "No, Millie is probably not even up yet." Chandler said pointing over in her direction to her apartment.

Joey's face fell in confusion, he then saw the apartment door open, seeing Janice. He jumped back, holding his heart. "Monica and Rachel had syrup, now I can get my man to cheer up," Janice laughed, hysterically, "Good morning, Joey."

Joey groaned, rubbing his head, sitting at the kitchen counter. "Good morning." He said sarcastically, Janice placed a kiss on Chandler's lips, he laid his coffee down.

" Hey, you know what, here's a thought." Chandler mentioned to Janice, "Why don't you stay home from work today and just hang out with me."

Janice just smiled, playfully slapping his chest. "Oh, I wish. Look, honey, you have that report to finish, and I gotta go see my lawyer." Janice sadly told him, poking her bottom lip out.

" I can not believe that I am going out with someone that is getting divorced." Chandler proudly said, he just chuckled, "I'm such a grown up."

Janice laughed, "I got to go. Ok not without a kiss."

"Well, maybe I won't kiss you, and then you'll have to stay."

"Kiss her! Kiss her!" Joey said under his breath, getting highly annoyed by the two. Chandler kissed her, as Janice laughed.

"So, when are you dumping her?" Joey serious tone came out, Chandler shook his head. "Not this time, man." Joey stood up heading over to where Chandler was staying. "Did Millie come talk to you?" Joey asked him, Chandler nodded slowly.

"Yeah, she told me she knew it was Janice the whole time! She was just seeing if she actually stood up!" Chandler said laughing, "Women!" Joey groaned, holding his head.

"I'll be back."

-------

Millie sat on her couch wrapped up in a blanket and her brother's hoodie he gave her, that said Harvard on it. Her TV played Baywatch silently, she just huffed, hearing a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Joey."

"Come in."

Joey came in slamming the door. She looked up seeing Joey in his PJ's, crossing his arms. "Janice showed up." She groaned, Joey laughed sarcastically. "You think, she is over there making pancakes! Not yours! Not yours!" Joey protested, pointing his finger at her, crossing his arms again.