eighteen-The One With Millie's Feelings

————PART TWO—————"Come on, Chandler, just one kiss!" Joey protested, Chandler sitting talking to his 'new friend' on the internet

————
PART TWO
—————
"Come on, Chandler, just one kiss!" Joey protested, Chandler sitting talking to his 'new friend' on the internet. Millie and Phoebe are there as well, sitting with the boys.

"Joey, no means no!"

Rachel then came in with her hat on, and her dress on, everyone looks over at her, more in shock than before. "I'm sorry, we don't have your sheep." Chandler sarcastically told her, referring to that she looks like Bo Peep.

Millie and Phoebe laughed, shaking their heads.

"Aww, Rach, you look great," Joey complimented her, kissing her cheek, he then looked over at Ross, "You I could eat with a spoon." Joey then tried to kiss him, Ross freaked.

"Get away from me, I told you no!"

"Richard buzzed, he is downstairs." Monica entered. "Richard here, I should run down and say bye to him!" Joey runs out, causing everyone to roll their eyes.

Rachel and Monica left the apartment, Phoebe was looking what Chandler was typing to his new friend. "So how's your date with your cyberchick going?" Phoebe asked, glancing over the computer,"Ooh, hey, what is all that?" She then pointed at the computer screen.

Millie shared a look with Joey, he just smiled at her. "Oh, it's a website, it's the, uh, the Guggenheim." Chandler explained, "See, she likes art, and I like funny words." Chandler giggled, typing away again.

"Well, there could be a chance it is a guy." Phoebe told, Chandler stopped typing, looking at her. "It's not a guy, I know her." He muttered, typing again, Joey came back in.

"Man I was so close, Monica kicked me in the back before I could kiss him!" Joey said looking at the three, "What is going on?"

"We are talking about how this person could be a guy." Millie said, causing Chandler to groan.

"Okay, ask her 'What is her current method of birth control?'" Phoebe said to Chandler, he started to type the answer, then waiting for her response.

Chandler then read, " "My husband is sleeping with hissecretary." Chandler's face fell, he yelled, "She's married!"

"Well, at least you know she is a woman."

"I'm sorry, Chandler." Millie mumbled softly, she laid her hand on his shoulder. He turned his head towards her direction, smiling at her.

"Are you going to the wedding?" Chandler asked her, she shook her head. "No, I decided to stay in, I don't even know them." She laughed, she took a deep breath in, removing her hand slowly from his shoulder.

Chandler looked over at the computer again. "Aren't you gonna answer her, that's like the tenth bing-bong message she sent. Shewants to know what's wrong?" Phoebe pointed at the screen.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? You're married that's what's wrong." Chandler said out loud,

The computer bing-bonged, Phoebe gasped,

"She wants to meet you in person."

"I don't know if I want to meet her anymore, she is married first of all!" Chandler protested, throwing his arms in the air, staring at the computer.

"You need to tell her that Chandler, she needs to know." Millie said to him, he laid his head in his hand.

"What if the husband person is the wrong guy, and you are the right guy. I mean you don't get chances like this all the time, if you don't meet her now, you're gonna be kicking yourself when your 80, which is hard to do, and that's how you break a hip." Phoebe smiled, Chandler nodded, taking a deep breath, glancing over at Millie.

When she looked over, he turned away quickly. "I'll do it."

Millie's face fell, Chandler ran to get ready, she shared a look at Joey, shaking her head. "Tell him, when he leaves, go with him before he meets this girl." He whispered to her, Phoebe just smiled looking back over at the two.

"Every couple comes together somehow." She said, causing Millie to lay her head on the counter.

------

Joey walked into Chandler's room, he was buttoning a shirt up. "Dude, what are you doing?" Joey asked him, Chandler stopped, clearly confused. "Putting a shirt on!" He stated, going over to his shoes, putting them on.

"You should be telling Millie what we talked about a week ago!" Joey whispered, loud enough for him to hear. Chandler rolled his eyes, sitting on his bed. "Man, I told you, I need to move on from that." Chandler explained, Joey shook his head.

"If you don't tell her, it is only gonna get harder for you! You are messing with your own feelings and others." Joey told him, Chandler threw his head down, shaking his head.

"I can't do it, I can not be with her," Chandler mumbled, "She deserves someone better than me, I need to just be there for her as the greatest friend ever and leave those feelings behind."

Joey shook his head, "Your only hurting yourself."

Chandler stayed silent.

"The more you hold back, the harder it will get, the harder it gets, the faster she is pulled away, and deep down you don't want that man, you will regret this." Joey told him, leaving the room, to let him think.

Chandler huffed, shaking his head, he tapped his foot gently on the floor,

"Just let them go."

-------

At Central Perk, Chandler waited on the couch for the mysterious girl. His leg moved up and down in a pace. Millie walked in, causing Chandler to stand up, turning around. "Millie?" He questioned, Millie shot him a smile.

"I-I know your about to meet this girl-but-" She stopped, taking a deep breath, "Can I talk to you?" Chandler nodded, motioning for her to sit beside him. "Of course, Mil. Whatever you need, it is more important."

Millie's heart fluttered, she sat beside him, glancing up again, seeing he was already staring at her. "Ok, so you are my best friend, right?" Millie asked, Chandler smiled, nodding. "Of course."

"You wouldn't let that break, right? No matter what." Millie asked him, Chandler nodded slowly, eager to what she was about to tell him, confused at the same time. "What is it, Mil?" He asked, wanting to know.

Millie's mouth parted, she licked her dry lips. "Ok, um, so I feel very comfortable around you, you are my best friend, and I just need to tell you this," Millie nervously said, "I should have told you sooner but-"

"Oh my God!"

Millie was interrupted by a annoying voice, Millie's face fell, knowing who it was. Chandler and Millie turned slowly, seeing Janice, mouth parted, with her hands stretched out.

"Janice!"

--------

END OF SEASON TWO

Now i wanna state the last two chapter i am eh about but i wanna know your thoughts about it, if you enjoyed it if not, i may re write last two, but i think i might keep it.

Season 3 theories?