twenty-four: The One With the Baby

"I want a baby

"I want a baby..."

--

Millie sat in her apartment painting a new painting as she was on the phone with her Aunt Nicole. "No, Aunt Nicole he has not proposed yet.." Millie mumbled laughing as she continued to paint.

"Well, hopefully it is soon, your mom got married when she was 22 so did I" She stated as Millie smiled just nodding. "We have only been dating 5 months, I want something longer y'know," she said to her, "Besides he has been really distant lately.."

"What do you mean, hun?" Her Aunt asked as Millie just huffed cleaning her paint brushes. "I know he is an actor and all, and planning on having his own show but I just want him around y'know more."

"Oh hun, he is an actor he is going to be busy," She said, "Ask him if you could do something, like a date, or go somewhere just the two of you! He will love the idea, I bet you!" Millie smiled nodding, "I will Aunt Nicole, I have to let you go, I am about to head to Monica's."

"Okay, sweetie, I love you."

"I love you too, see you at work Monday."

Millie laid her phone on the machine heading over to Monica's and Rachel's.

Millie opened her door seeing Ross about to knock on her door, "What is wrong Ross?" She asked him as he started to jump and down,

"I AM HAVING A BABY!" Millie jumped as he yelling scared her as everyone was getting ready to leave for the hospital as they were running in and out of their apartments. "Ross, only women can have babies, sweetie." She mumbled as his face fell as he held up the buzzer.

"OH!"

Millie ran to her room to go change as she new his ex-wife was about to have her and Ross child as everyone was going to support Ross at the hospital.

---

At the hospital everyone was there but Phoebe,waiting in the waiting room for Carol and Susan to arrive.

"She is not here yet, she is having my baby and not even here!" Ross said pacing around the room. "I am sure everyone is fine, has her water broke yet?" Monica asked him.

"I don't know, but when I spoke to her she said she had already passed the mucus plug." Ross told his sister as Joey made a sound of absolute disgust. "Do we have to know about that?" He asked Ross.

"Joey, what are you gonna do when you have a baby?" Millie asked him.

"I am going to be in the waiting room, handing out cigars!" He told her as Millie just laughed shaking her head.

"Yes, Joey's made arrangements to have his baby in a movie from the 50's." Chandler said sarcastically. "God, I do not believe this, she could be having birth in the cab!" Ross said pacing around the room again.