fourteen-The One With the Threesome

---

---

After the past month a lot has happened for Millie. Joey moved out of Chandler's apartment and some new guy moved in, Eddie. Now Eddie was nice at first, everyone thought he was cool until he became 'strange' as Chandler would say. Monica was also dating a new guy named Richard, who everyone seemed to like. Millie was working at Chandler's workplace.

Everyone expect Ross, was sitting around Rachel and Monica's apartment. They were watching Days Of Our Lives. 

"Oh Drake." Amber said as everyone was listening closley to the TV. "I'm sorry Amber. It is just like Brad to have the last word." Dr. Remore says to the girl in a very serious tone. Ross walked in as no ones head turned from the screen, Ross shut the door behind him.

"I'm am sorry I am late, what is happening?" Ross asked taking off her jacket, sitting all of his stuff down around the coat rack beside the door. No one paid much attention to him as Moncia yelled, "We just wanna see the ending!"

"I want you Drake."  Amber said to Dr. Remore, she stood closer to him than ever. He looked down at her lustfully. "I know you do," he told her as he looked down at the ground continuing, "but you and I could never be together that way."

"NO!" Millie yelled jumping, grabbing a pillow holding it close. The show ends as everyone gasped turning over to Joey who was sitting in the chair, smirking. "So what happens next?" Rachel asked Joey who just shrugged.

"Well, I get the medical award for separating the siamese twins. Then Amber and I go to Venezuela to meet our other half-brother, Ramone. And that's where I find the world's biggest emerald. It's really big but it's cursed." Joey said to the friends as Phoebe turned off the TV.

"Wow that is good TV.." Chandler said sarcastically.

----

In Chandler and Eddie's apartment, Millie and Chandler are playing with the fooseball table together in the kitchen. "So is Eddie still weird?" Millie asked hitting the ball, Chandler knocked it back from her goal. "Uh, yeah.. I have tried to talk to him but it always ends with me not talking." He told her as she made a goal winning the game.

He huffed, she giggled as he got two beers from the fridge handing her one. "Seems about right." She mumbled opening the beer, there was a knock at the door. Chandler opens the door seeing a girl with a fish tank. "hi..." She said with a big smile as Chandler face fell.

"Hi."

"I'm looking for Eddie Minowick." The young woman stated to Chandler. "Oh, uh, he's not here right now, uh, I'm Chandler, can I take a message, or, or a fishtank?" Chandler asked as she handed him the fish tank.

"Oh c'mon in." Chandler said to her, the girl smiled coming in thanking him.

"I am Tilly."

" I am Chandler and this is my friend Millie." Chandler intrdouced them, Millie waved giving her a big smile. Chandler laid down the fish tank on the kitchen counter. "I am guessing you have heard of me by the expression on your face." Tilly said to Chandler as he squinted his eyes looking at Millie, she just shrugged.