FOUR-The One With the Flashback

----

----

At Central Perk, everyone was sitting around including Janice. "I have a question," Janice spoke up, everyone turned to her, " Who of the seven of you has sleep with the other?" Everyone gasped, causing her to laugh, clapping her hands together.

" Wow, it's like a dirty math problem." Phoebe mumbled, everyone just shook their heads. " I'm sorry the answer there would be...none of us." Rachel explained to her, sitting on the edge of the couch beside Millie.

"Come on over the years none of you ever y'know, got drunk and stupid."

"Well, that's really a different question." Joey expressed causing Millie to nod in agreement. "None of us have slept together, not that I know of." Millie laughed, sipping her coffee.

"I'm sorry I find it hard to believe that a group of people whospends as much time together as you guys do has never bumped uglies." Janice explained, Chandler threw his arm around her. Joey smirked, laying his plate down that held his muffin, "Well, there was that one time that Monica and Rachel got together."

"What?"

"Really when?" Millie turned quickly, they both rolled their eyes. " Excuse me, there was no time!" Monica yelled, causing Joey to shrug. "Okay, but let's say there was. How might that go?" Joey asked, smirking, "Or Millie and Phoebe?"

"Joey!"

"Right sorry!"

Janice looked at the group, crossing her legs, smirking. " Okay, okay, well then answer me this. Has any of you ever.... almost?" Janice asked expressing the almost causing the friends to fall silence, Millie just cleared her throat, crossing her arms.

"Um, Rachel coffee!?" Millie said causing Janice laugh to spill out through out the coffee house as everyone ignored her question.

-----

THREE YEARS EARLIER

Millie Cooper, she was visiting New York for the first time since her parents took her when she was eighteen. Millie walked into a bar, hearing it was closing soon, turning into some kind of coffee shop, she decided to check it out. She just got out of a 'friends with benefit' relationship in which she knew she should have never started. Especially when it was her brother's best friend.

Millie walked in, the bar was not too crowded, but a lot of people were there, she knew she wanted to have fun tonight, she was alone, she headed to the bar. "Surprise me." She mumbled, handing over a ten dollar bill, the bartender smiled, fixing her a drink.

He handed her the drink in which it was a blue, jolly rancher flavored, she sipped her drink, looking around at the guys surrounding her. "Hey beer please!" A guy with a goatee, came up beside her, a girl beside him was talking with him.

"Did you find a roommate?" The brunette asked the man, she thought he was pretty cute, she just smiled, sipping her drink again.

"You betcha!"