one- The One With The Bad News

NEW INTRO BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT😘

"Well, this is not how I imagined yelling and pillows being thrown at all

"Well, this is not how I imagined yelling and pillows being thrown at all.."
---

It has been about a week since the incident at the coffee shop with Ryan and the others. Millie has not stepped foot into her apartment. Rachel and Monica got her some clothes and some of her things to stay with them for a few days. Now she is going to go stay with the boys because she feels in the way.

"Mil, your not in the way," Monica told her, "You can stay here as long as you want too." Millie smiled putting her jacket on. "I know, and thank you Monica. But I am going to stay with the boys for a few days, then go back to my apartment." Millie told her as Monica nodded.

"I just hate it feels like Ryan is still there."

"I do too, I just-I am just trying to move on." Millie told her as she grabbed her work things as she asked, "Isn't Ross coming home today?"

"Yes, Rachel is going to the airport."

"Okay, see you after work!"

--
The video does work☺️

Everyone was in Monica's and Rachel's apartment waiting on Rachel to get back from the airport to see if Rachel and Ross were finally together.

"No way!"

"I'm telling you, she went to the airport, and she's gonna go for it with Ross! " Monica told Chandler. Millie sat beside Joey as she handed him a water bottle.

"Oh my god. This is huge. This is bigger than huge. This is like, allright, what's bigger than huge?" Phoebe said freaking out a little.

"Y'know, I am happy for them. That Rachel can admit her feelings for him, I am so proud of her." Millie said opening her water bottle. Chandler looked over at her slowly, eyeing her up and down, slowly looking to his feet on the floor.

Rachel ran in as everyone turned to her, looking at her. She was out of breath, breathing really fast pointing at the door where she just ran in. "Airport, airport. Ross, not alone, Julie, arm aroundher. Cramp, cramp." Rachel said holding her leg as everyone shared a look in confusion.

"Ok, I think she's trying to tell us something." Chandler told everyone as he snapped his fingers,"Quick, get the verbs." Rachel pointed at Chandler, letting go of her leg.

"You, you, you said he liked me." Rachel said to Chandler as Ross and a girl enter as Rachel put a fake smile on her face, "You, you slow pokes!" Millie and Monica shared a look as they just shook their heads.

"That's all right, Rache, we got the bags." Ross said as he introduced everyone to the random girl in the apartment, "Hi, hello. Julie, this is my sister Monica. This is Chandler, Phoebe, Millie, and Joey."