Chapter 94--Our Crazy Irish Wedding

Chapter 94-Our Crazy Irish Wedding

Saturday April 25, 2015 7am

Jenna's POV

I awaken to my cell playing a familiar ringtone and answer it quickly, "Good morning Norm." I hear his raspy morning voice, "Morning darling. Do ya miss me?" I sigh, "Yeah, I'm horny as hell and the person snuggled up to me ain't my type." I glance over to a still sleeping Maeve, who just may be drooling on my pillow. I heard Norman chuckle, "Sorry honey I have the same problem." I groan, "Eww that is NOT a picture I want in my head. That takes Flandus to a level I'm not comfortable with." He laughs harder, "Don't worry sweetheart it will never happen." I giggle a little before asking, "Did you just call to wish me good morning or did you need something?" He sighs, "Just called to tell you good morning babe. I wanted to hear your voice before all the chaos started. How are you feeling?" I rub my belly as I answer, "I'm feeling okay. This babe is making my tummy roll a bit but I think I'll be fine." He answers sounding a little concerned, "Are you going to be okay today?" I smile at his protective tone, "I'll manage Norman. I have a lot to do today and I will figure it out." He answers, "Please try to take it easy and not get too stressed. I know that's almost impossible today but can you please try for me?" I sigh, "I promise to try and not let things get me worked up today." He pauses before asking, "Are you nervous?" I smile as I answer, "Yeah a little, how about you?" His voice is quiet and raspy as he admits, "A little bit but I think I'm more excited than anything." My answer is soft and timid, "We're really doing this huh?" He answers, "Yes princess we are. You're not backing out on me are you?" I giggle, "Not on your life! I managed to catch the elusive Reedus and I'm sure as hell not doing a "catch and release" with your fine ass." He laughs, "Good! You made me nervous for a minute." My tone turns more serious, "Norman I'm not going anywhere I promise." I hear the relief in his voice as he says, "Good sweetheart because I want this more than anything." I softly say, "Me too." I notice Maeve is awake and staring at me and I tell Norm, "Hey I need to get moving. My Maid of Honor is giving me the death stare." He chuckles, "Okay sweetheart. I'll give you a call later. I love you." I glance over at Maeve who's patiently waiting, "I love you too Norm. Bye." I hang up and set my cell down, "Good morning Maeve."

She groans, "You are up early." I nod, "Yeah Norm woke me up." She grins, "He called to tell you good morning?" I sit up as I answer, "Yup. Flanery is still snoring away so who knows when you'll hear from him." I get up and make my way to the bathroom as she checks her phone. My stomach is not completely happy but I manage to brush my teeth without puking. I haven't actually barfed yet but I've come damn close in the last two weeks. If I'm lucky I won't actually puke this pregnancy; the reoccurring nausea sucks enough. I exit the bathroom and sit on my bed enjoying the last bit of peace and quiet that I'm going to get today. It won't be long before my Ma shows up and I'm sure Pierre won't be far behind her. Soon this hotel room will be full of people; from the wedding photographer to most of my wedding party.

Maeve comes out of the bathroom, "You ready for breakfast? It will be here in about ten minutes." I nod and mumble, "I think we are. I really need this girl to behave today." Maeve raises an eyebrow, "So you think you're having a girl, huh?" I nod, "I've got this feeling and I've had two dreams about another daughter in the last week." She grins, "Well it will be fun to see if you're right. How does Norman feel about that?" I laugh, "He's fine with it as long as the baby is healthy. I guess in a couple of months we'll know for sure."

After breakfast I take a long shower and put on the big fluffy hotel robe. I walk to my purse and pull out a small black box from Harry Winston. I open the box and look down at the wedding ring inside. It's a simple men's platinum band with a single emerald set in flush to the band. It complements my engagement ring perfectly. The inscription engraved on the inside of the band reads, "Is é mo chroí leatsa", Gaelic for "My heart is yours". I shut the box and put it in the bag of stuff that's going with us to the church.