Chapter 44--Our First Real Date

Chapter 44—Our First Real Date

Jenna’s POV

Norman walks back in and hands me my bags.  I head across the hall to the Women’s bathroom so I can change.  I go in the stall taking off my bikini and putting on my halter bra and thong.  I step out of the stall and unzip the garment bag taking my dress out.  I shimmy into my dress and attempt to zip up the side.  I give up with the zipper and clip the halter behind my neck.  A platinum blonde with tons of tattoos walks into the bathroom.  She smiles at me and greets me, “Hi I’m Kitty.  Do you need a hand with that zipper?”  I sigh, “Hi, I’m Jenna.  Help would be awesome, the bandages are limiting my movement and getting the zipper up is proving to be impossible.”  I turn to the side so she can zip me up.  She easily zips me up and grins, “This is a beautiful dress, simple and sexy.  You look great in it.”  I smooth the front of the dress out with my hands and reply, “Thank you.  I have a dinner date with my boyfriend.”  Kitty grins, “He’ll be impressed.  Mac did your tatts right?”  I nod as I take my hair out of the messy bun and run a comb through it.  Kitty watches me comb my hair, “I’m one of Mac’s tattoo artists. I saw you when you came in.  You were with Norman Reedus and Slash right?”  I smile into the mirror, “Yup, they were hanging out with me for my session.”  Kitty grins, “You’re hair is beautiful, I love the color.  It’s natural isn’t it?”  I chuckle, “Yeah, this red mess is all mine.”  Kitty shifts her feet and looks at me sheepishly, “Umm, can I ask you a question?”  I turn to her and smile, “Sure.  What do you want to know?  She gives me a shy look, “Are you one of their girlfriends?  It’s OK if you don’t want to answer it.  I’d completely understand if I’m asking anything too personal.”  I grin, “No it’s OK, I don’t mind answering.  The question isn’t as personal as some I’ve been asked.  I’m Norman’s girlfriend and I’ve been Slash’s best friend for over twenty years.”  Her eyes light up, “Wow, you are so lucky!  Norman is so sexy and Slash is just so freakin’ cool.”  I laugh, “Thank you.  I’m definitely lucky, Norm is wonderful.  Slash is my best buddy, he’s a great guy.”  Kitty tells me goodbye and heads out of the bathroom. 

I turn to the mirror and apply some eye make-up and a bit of powder to even out my skin tone.  A little lip gloss and I’m happy with the results.  I look in the mirror at my hair, trying to decide if I should leave it down or put it up a little.  I decide to pull into a partial up-do, leaving the curls cascading down my back as much as possible.  A little hairspray to keep the hair in place and I’m good to go.  I grab my stilettos out of my bag and slip them on.  I grab my clutch, throwing my ID and lip gloss in it.  I collect all my stuff and walk out of the bathroom.

Norman is sitting in the Lobby waiting for me.  As I walk down the hallway he stands up, his face lights up as he looks me over.  When I walk up to him he kisses my cheek and softly says, “You look absolutely breathtaking.”  I blush, “Thank you.  You look very handsome.  I think I like you in a suit.”  He takes my bags from me and I go to the counter to pay for my tattoo work.  Mac comes into the lobby and see me, “You look beautiful, girl!”  He turns to Norman, “You are one lucky man.”  Norman grins at him, “Yes I am.”  I give Mac my credit card and he starts processing it.  Norman takes our bags out to the car while I finish up with Mac.  Once I’m done, Mac comes around the counter and gives me a hug, “It was a pleasure to do your tattoos.  I hope you’ll come to me again when you want something else.  Have a great time tonight.”  I assure him I will be back for more work and thank him for everything. 

I turn as Norman walks back in.  He looks so hot in his dark gray suit and black tie.  He’s wearing his Raybans, which make him even sexier.  God, this man is just too much.  I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of staring at him.  He comes over to me and whispers in my ear with his sexy raspy voice, “You keep looking at me like that and I’ll cancel the dinner reservation and get a hotel room instead.”  I bite my lip and try not to blush, “Sorry.  If you weren’t so damn sexy I would be able to control myself.” As he kisses my cheek he replies, “You are so good for my ego, you know that?”   He puts out his arm for me to take and escorts me to the car.  We walk to the Jeep and he opens the passenger’s door for me.  As I turn to get in, he grabs my hand and says, “I’m sorry it took this long for me to take you out on a date.  You deserved this night two months ago.”  I squeeze his hand, “Norman, you don’t have to take me out to make me happy.  I just like spending time with you.”  I lean over to kiss his cheek but he turns at the last second and my lips land on his mouth.  He pulls my body to his and I meld against his toned frame.  We deepen the kiss, losing ourselves in each other for the moment.  We hear the sound of cameras behind up and turn to see a group of girls taking pictures as they walk down the sidewalk.  Norman just smiles and waves to the girls.  I get into the Jeep and Norman shuts the door before heading around the car to get in.