Chapter 55--Surgery

Chapter 55—Surgery

The alarm goes off at 7am and I roll over and smack the button.  Norm’s lying on his stomach next to me, head buried under the pillow.  I trace my fingers over his demon tattoos, just enjoying the feeling of his warm skin under my fingertips.  He moves a little and I know he’s awake.  He peeks out from under the pillow and I giggle at the sight of him with “bedhead”.  He groans as I reach up and push his hair out of his face, “Not all of us can wake up looking beautiful, babe.”  I stick out my tongue, “You look pretty damn delicious in the morning Reedus.”  He grumbles, “doubt it.”  I grab my cell and take a picture of him, posting it to Twitter, making sure I tag him.  He looks a little shocked, “Really?”  I put my cell down and smirk, “I’m just getting an outside opinion, Norm.  I’m sure all your fans think you look hot in the morning.”  He buries his head in the bed mumbling, “Gee, thanks.”  I nudge him playfully, “Since when did you become vain about your looks?  Are you getting all celebrity on me?”  He looks over at me surprised, “I’m not!  I just woke up woman!  Give me a break!”  I grin, knowing he’s messing with me, “Awe come on Normy, you take morning pictures of me all the time!”  He chuckles, “Normy?”  I laugh and roll onto my back, “Ehh, sounds goofy huh?  I won’t make a habit of that.”  He turns on his side, propping himself up on his elbow, “Yeah, that’s not one I really like.”  He reaches over pulling the sheet off of me, looking at my naked body.  My pale skin blending in with the white sheets, they only pop of color is my red hair and light pink nipples.  He trails his fingers down my throat, around my nipple and down to my stomach, giving me goose bumps.  I turn my head and look at his impish grin, “I’ll just stick with Norman or Norm.  Though calling ya Mark is pretty hot.”  He kisses my cheek and whispers, “It makes my dick hard when you call me Mark.”  I smile, “That’s just because I call you Mark during sex, sweetheart.”  He kisses my cheek again, “Sure, you can keep telling yourself that, I know better.”  I stretch and sit up, “I’m getting in the shower.  If I lie here any longer I’m going to molest you.”  He grabs my waist as I try to get up and nuzzles my neck, “Are you sure you don’t want a quickie?”  I wiggle out of his grasp and stand up, “Hell no Norm.  I don’t do quickies with you.  You are way too delicious to waste like that.”  He laughs loudly and sits up.  I put my hands on my hips and give him a dead serious look, “For the record I’m not kidding.  I enjoy you way too much to rush through it.”  His look turns from amusement to satisfaction, “You really think I’m that good?”  He stands up and wraps his arm around my bare waist, pulling me closer so he can run his other hand through my curls.  I sigh, “I not saying this to inflate your ego, Norman.  You’re an attentive, caring, and phenomenal lover.  I’m pretty sure you’ve figured that out, Mr. Reedus.”  I kiss the end of his nose and step back, grabbing my robe.  I look back at him as he puts on his sweatpants.  He’s got a cute but cocky smirk on his face.  He catches me looking at him and exclaims, “I don’t really think about it.  I have to admit it’s nice to hear though.”  I shake my head, “Don’t let it go to your head, Norman.”  He grins and steps past me to open the bedroom door.

After our shower, I’m looking through my closet trying to figure out what to take.  Today was easy, just black leggings and a Metallica tee shirt.  Tomorrow is harder because I won’t be able to wear a bra and I’ll be bandaged up.  I grab another pair of leggings and some underwear.  I’m rummaging through my things when Norman looks over at me, “Problem sweetheart?”  I shrug, “I’m trying to find a loose tee shirt for tomorrow.  I won’t be able to wear a bra and all my shirts are form fitting in the chest.”  Norman looks through his bag and hands me his Sonic Youth tee, “Here, this one is actually a little big on me, so you should have plenty of room.”  I take it from him, putting it into my bag, “Thanks.  I just keep wearing your clothes huh?”  He hugs me and nuzzles my neck, “You look good as hell in my shirts.  You can wear them whenever you want.”  I grin, “Hmmm, maybe I’ll steal your suit jacket and tie and wear that; with nothing else on of course.”  He gulps as the vision runs through his mind, “Damn right you will.  I’m gonna fuck the shit outta while you wear it too.  I think I know what we’re doing after the Season 5 premiere party.”  I give him a seductive smile, “You are so going to fulfill that promise Norman.”  He looks me up and down, “You better believe it babe.”