Are they Destined?

Y/N PoV:-
I woke up and did my morning routine as I had a lot of work to do plus I had to go to work. Well... to pay off the rent I will work in morning as well night shift.
Suddenly the thought of that young, hot, handsome man crossed your mind. Well you would be lying if you didn't felt shock as to how ethereal he looked.
Aish Y/N... stop daydreaming you said to yourself and started getting ready for the college as since today was your first day of work they told you to come in evening so you were relived.
Soon you got ready for college. Your attire👇🏻

Time skip:- A sigh left your mouth as you reached college

Time skip:-
A sigh left your mouth as you reached college. You went to your classroom and after few minutes the professor arrived.
( Professor)  Students since the examinations will be starting within 1 months you guys need to do your assignments and sent it to the respected professors. And for my subject you will have to do it in group of 2 people. Since I didn't want to increase your work I have already kept the students name who will be working together on notice board you can see it after the lecture gets over.
After the lecture got over you went to the notice board to see with whom have you got paired with.
You found your name with Harry. Soon someone tapped your shoulder and you turned to see who it is.
Yes..?? You said politely to the man who was standing behind you.
??:- Hello .. I am Harry .. umm your assignment partner.
Ohh.. hello you responded with sweet smile which he founded adorable for some reason.
Well.. if you don't have any problem we can go to the library for the collection of informations required for our assignment, he said trying to bring the topic for talks.
You looked at the clock and said, umm.. sorry Harry but I have to go to work.. umm let's keep it tomorrow.
Okay than that's absolutely fine .. he spoke with an warm smile.

Time skip:-

Finally reaching the cafe you left a happy sigh as it was your first day

Finally reaching the cafe you left a happy sigh as it was your first day. You got inside and wore your appron. 
( AuntyLee) Y/niee you arrived, it's good take care of everything okay. And also welcome on your first day to the work, she spoke while smiling.
In reply to which you warmly smiled and said, Thanks AuntyLee. I will be careful with my works.

Few hours passed and it was 10 ' O clock in night. You were arranging the crockeries when suddenly the front door opened indicating an costumer had arrived. You warmly smiled and welcomed the customer.
You saw and mod 50's to 60's man standing with 5-10 people in black, you assume le it to be his guards. By looks you could tell that he was was from a very reputed or rich class. You bowed as the person was an old man.

The old man smiled warmly and said his order. You told the man to sit and wait for an order.

(??) Young lady what's your name, the elder one asked politely.
(You) It's Y/N.
(??) the elder one noted understandingly. And asked the other question. How long are you working here?
(You) Sir, today is my first day at work, you replied politely. 
You had conversations with the elder man for few minutes and then finally the elder man said.
Little Girl, I am Mr. Kim. You can call me Mr. Kim or Uncle Kim. He said with the softest smile.
Sure Uncle Kim. You bowed politely. Soon Mr. Kim left the place and you saw the time and your eyes widened. It was nearly 11. You quickly settled the kitchen and removed the apron. 
Soon you closed the cafe and went outside  towards your house.
Lying down on the bed after the tire some walk you immediately went to dreamland.

Next day:-
After doing the morning routine you went yo the wardrobe to find an dress for you. Finally you found and wore it 👇🏻

 Finally you found and wore it 👇🏻

Let's see what happens next ...
Stay tuned ...
Hit star button if you liked it.
Follow me pls✨
Love you my cuties 🥰