Chapter :8

After making her sleep, taehyung left her house yet he was in deep thinking as he knew that something his princess was hiding. He went towards his car and drove off to the mansion.

Time Skip:-

At Mansion:-
Jimin:- Hey, where were you? We all where waiting for you?
Tae:- What's the matter?
Jimin:- Your dad would be coming within few days as he said that his work is almost done and dad has send you this file as this is our new mission.
Tae:- * smirk* I see, let's start working on it.

Time skip:-
Next day:-

A/N PoV:-
Here the little girl was sleeping peacefully and as usual her phone rang making her whine in sleep. She picked up the phone without looking at the caller I'd,

Y/N: Helloo~ * sleepy voice*
??:- Yah! You little girl today it's your last day for paying rent or else leave my house.
Y/N:- * widened eyes* Ye-Yes Aunty I will pay it till evening.
She woke up and went to her near table and took out a money bank. 

Y/N:- I don't have any other option left

Y/N:- I don't have any other option left. Saying that she broke it and counted the money and luckily it was the exact amount that she had to pay for the rent.  Soon she went to bathroom for getting freshen up and changed into 👇🏻
Your looks:-

  Soon she went to bathroom for getting freshen up and changed into 👇🏻Your looks:-

Time skip:-
After paying the rent Y/N went to the college.

Y/N PoV:-
Finally I paid off the rent but now I have to work hard as I have to fleecy money to pay the next months rent. She was walking in the lobby of college when her eyes caught the sight of Rose. She happily ran towards her.

Y/N:- Unnieee....* Happily runs and hugs her*
Rose:- * flinch* Aww baby you scared me !!!
Y/N:- * pouts and looks down* I am sorry Unnie I didn't mean to scare you.
Rose:- Aish.. it's okay baby now let's go to the class okay!

They both were unaware of a girls group who were staring with an Envious and ugly smirk.

Time skip:-
The classes were over and Y/N was putting her things back in locker. After locking the locker she was about to go when suddenly a two girls came and stood in front of her.

Y/N PoV:-
I was about to go when this two girls came and stood infront of me . I frowned and asked them.
Y/N:- Unnie..? Do you need anything? * soft voice*
Girl1:- Eww... don't call me Unnie with that shitty mouth of yours. Saying that she pushed Y/N causing her to fall down.
Y/N:- They suddenly pushed me down making me fall. But I am brave girl I stood up again and was about to say when I heard Rose Unnie's voice.
Rose:- And what do you bitches think? I will leave you if you try to hurt her ? Huh? Bitch stay away from her... and don't ever try to bully her bcoz she didn't do anything to you...:saying that she hold the hand of Y/N and dragged her out of the college with her.
Rose:- Are you okay baby? Did you get hurt? * worried tone*
Y/N:- No Unnie.. I am not hurt. * smile*

Soon they both went home.

Time skip:-

After one month:-
A/N PoV;-
In this whole one month the girls bullied Y/N daily but still it didn't get worst. And in this whole one month Taehyung was busy with his missions and mafia meetings as his dad had to unexpectedly stay there for some longer time. So he didn't get time to come and meet Y/N. Since Y/N didn't have number of taehyung she couldn't contact Taehyung. She thought he got fed up and he also left her like others.

Y/N PoV:-
Today is the pay day of rent. I took and counted my money but the same thing happened I only had the amount exactly that of the rent. I will pay it after the college as the owner has gone to her friend's house. I was going through the college lobby pouting without knowing that a group of girls was smirking at her.

Y/N:- I kept my bags in the locker and went for my classes.

Time skip:-
The classes soon got over..!! Everyone was leaving the college and soon Y/N was going towards her locker when she felt a push from behind causing her to fall.
Y/N:- I was going towards my locker when I felt a push from behind causing me to fall and hurt my knees.
Y/N:- Ahh.. she groaned as she could feel her eyes getting teary. Her books fell down. She turn back and looked towards the group of girls.
Y/N:- Why did you push me? * little voice*
Girl 1 :- Oh... m so sport ugly duckling, she mocked her.
Girl 2:- Let's see what is in her locker...!
Y/N:- She tried to get up but soon she was pushed back by an another girl. And she splashed her batter bottle on her.
Girl 2:- Oh.. girls I found money... so let's have an party today..!!! And her mobile... eww.. what an old mobile saying that she just threw the mobile causing to break it.
Y/N:- Please* sob* please * sob* don't take that it's my rent money.
You were crying when one girl kicked in your stomach. You slowly stood up holding your stomach and took your bag.
You were continuously crying to the way of the owner of the flat. I was just praying that she will allow me to stay.

Soon you reached your house. And saw the owner standing infront of your house.

Owner:- Well, I had went to my friend's house and since it was near I came to collect the rent. Now pay it so I can go.

Hearing that your puffy eyes started tearing up.
Y/N:- Ma'am, please* sniff* give me sometime. My money got stolen by my bullies please * crying *
Owner:- Don't start it again I want my money , or else leave my house.
Y/N:- Ma'am please give me some time.
Owner:- You cheap girl.. I did a mistake by giving you my flat to live. Just get out saying that she pushed you. Don't know whose bad blood you are!!!

This words broke you , that words kept roaming in your mind soon you stand as she closed the door on your face!!